Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce: Discussion

OTK?

Yeah it's alright. If used for a stronger monsters, it could be rigid. A good strategy would be to equip an axe od despaire or grav axe. It would balance it out and wala, you can attack twice. I guess what I'm saying is it's a bit OP.

The fact that it is ONLY good when equipped to strong beatsticks makes it too situational to be run.

EDIT:

Or just balance it out with another power up such as Gravity axe - grarl. This way you gain 500 attack and monsters on your opponents side of the field can't change battle position.

Wut?

Twin Swords of Flashing Light /=/ Gravity Axe.

I know that this card works with stall but maybe not efficient enough. Though I wanted to know how bad or good is this card, maybe because limiting this card in Crab's list has been bugging me. I wanted to know if this item is one of Crab's prank in his list or is it intended to be limited.

I know that this card works with stall but maybe not efficient enough. Though I wanted to know how bad or good is this card' date=' maybe because limiting this card in Crab's list has been bugging me. I wanted to know if this item is one of Crab's prank in his list or is it intended to be limited.

[/quote']

It is obviously one of his pranks.

If it is equipped to a strong monster (Anything with 3000 attack or more) Then that monster still has a high amount of attack and may attack twice. Not too mention you can easily balance out if not surpass the subtraction from attack by other equip cards. That is pretty powerful for a common spell card...

If it is equipped to a strong monster (Anything with 3000 attack or more) Then that monster still has a high amount of attack and may attack twice. Not too mention you can easily balance out if not surpass the subtraction from attack by other equip cards. That is pretty powerful for a common spell card...

No, it isn't.

It is completely and I repeat COMPLETELY useless to limit a card like this. Nobody would even WANT to run 2 of these. It is very situational (you will need a beatstick on the field that is still a beatstick if he loses 500 atk points), so running 2 of them will result in too many dead draws. Secondly, this card does not stack. This means that you will need TWO of those beatsticks on the field to be able to use the second one. If not, the second one is a dead card.

Oh, and making up for the atk loss by equiping your monster with another Equip Spell is just dumb. 1 Smashing Ground/Fissure/Snipe bullet that hits/DAD bullet/Sakuretsu/D-Prison/Hammer Shot/Many others will destroy 3 of your cards. 1 card that will destroy 3 cards! That's like a 1-for-3. Not to mention, a DAD bullet doesn't even really cost something, so that's a 0-for-3! Who would put himself in such a disatvantage? Bad players would.

hmm...u can use bewd or any high atk monster+axe of despair and then equip twin swords of flashing light?

:neutral:

I think axe of despair is one of the greatest equip cards ever...gives a huge atk bonus, and best of all, its unlimited (did I mention that u can tribute a monster from the field to place it back on top of your deck when its sent from the field to the graveyard?)

I'm just going to say one thing and that's it.

Equip this to Maha Vailo after you equipt it Maha with Axe of Dispair' date=' and there you go. A Good Monster that can attack twice and not have to worry about the ATK decrease from this card.

[/quote']

hmm...good one. 2 equips=another 1000 atk points for it.

I am listening...You're not, read the card again, it decreases the ATK by 500, not increase. And Maha Vailo's effect cancels out the decrease, and Axe of Dispair give him 1000 ATK plus 500 from Maha's own effect. That's more than 1000, stay on the topic discussion, don't give an excuse like "not mentioning to stack Twin Swords" that's what this discussion thread is about.

I am listening...You're not' date=' read the card again, it decreases the ATK by 500, not increase. And Maha Vailo's effect cancels out the decrease, and Axe of Dispair give him 1000 ATK plus 500 from Maha's own effect. That's more than 1000, stay on the topic discussion, don't give an excuse like "not mentioning to stack Twin Swords" that's what this discussion thread is about.

[/quote']

oh, I didnt know that. thx for clarifying ^^

i cant believe no-one has mentioned ben-kei

Armed Samurai Ben-Kei. I see now...I saw the name in another thread, lol

Archived