My first custom card

Treizi

I'm hoping to create a custom dragon themed deck and this is the first one, I tried making it realistic. Suggestions are welcome.

96099lu8.jpg

EFFECT: This card can not be Special Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully you can Special Summon up to 3 Dragon-Type monsters with 1500 ATK or less from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. For each monster Summoned by this card's effect this card loses 500 ATK as long as it remains face up on the field. When this monster is removed from the field destroy the Summoned monsters.

The thing is I upload a pic and then the page just seems to stop loading and the pic doesn't upload.

Anyway it works now, thanks anyway. I posted another version please tell me if it's still too much and if you could be so kind as to point out the OCG errors I made so I can correct them. Right now though I'm aiming more towards balancing the card.

It's up.

Added the effect in the post for easier reading.

Added a limit to the summoning, cards now may not exceed 1500 atk points.

Removed the Flute of Summoning Dragon exception, this card may simply not be special summoned.

This card can not be special summoned. When this card is tribute summoned successfully you can special summon up to three dragon type monsters with 1500 atk points or less from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard. For each monster summoned this way this card loses 500 atk points as long as it remains face up on the field. When this monster is removed from the field destroy the summoned monsters.

Errors

cannot

Tribute Summoned

Special Summon

Dragon-Type

ATK

dont say points

hand

Summoned

ATK

dont say points

face-up