thought i should make this

Silver Dragon

Interest effects. Maybe raise stars to 8. Pretty good OCG, no problem with the picture, the effect is a tad OP. Perhpas remove the gaining 100 attack effect or the "cannot be destroyed in battle", and replace with an immunity to magic trap and monster effects. 8/10.

Not bad. Capitalize Dragon in the type category and also instead of saying "This card gains" say "This monster gains". Also instead of battle.You, put a space between it.

Otherwise, well balanced, I give it a 13/15

EDIT: When you say, "This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle" add (battle damage is still applied normally)

heres what i dont get (and alot of people do this)

give a monster with a high ATK points invulnerability with and effect that keeps raising the ATK points, in my personal oppinion its pretty much pointless and a waste of card space.

but the best thing i can do is igore it

7/10, cool pic, it looks like a water paint pic

Well, the OCG isn't quite right. If you'd like me to point out the various parts that need fixing, just shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to tell you. It seems a little overpowered to me, but I'm not sure on that. The pic is nice, but not necessarily for a YGO card. All-around, a good card.

overall - 13.22/13.69

Archived