Why would anyone wanna bother with a 7 card combo when you can use better ones. Also, you would have to save up cards for a lot of turns, and this is what makes it NOT an OTK. I think i've made my point. Also, lol, most of those cards are limited or banned, so it's only in Traditional.Can you say UNRELIABLE?

Guest PikaPerson01

Doesn't Ring of Defense negate all damage, not just... makes your opponent and only your opponent take damage?

ring of defense reflects damage to your opponent...

that combo is dry CRAP!! where did you learn to play?? on chuck-e-cheese's playgrounds??

No, he must have learned from from the ANime......BAD!!!!, No one should watch and learn when you're watching the Anime.

Either that, or he learned while watching barney one day and accidentally overcooked his cereal...See? Everytime someone fails, cereal gets overcooked...Why must the cereal be Overcooked...WHY!!!!!!!!!!..

7-Card, Illegal, Anime Only effects Combo = Epic Failer..

Okay, who wants this last bowl of fired corn flakes?

Guest PikaPerson01
You can only activate this card in response to the activation of a Trap Card effect that inflicts damage. Make the effect damage of that Trap Card 0.

Translation: No one takes damage.

Step 1: Have 3 cyber dragons' date=' infinite cards, power bond, ring of destruction and ring of defence. Work it out! And for fun, take on 4-8 people.

[/quote']

Sig'd

Archived