what deck in real life do u use

I use a feind-trapmaster deck in 2004 rules mix of new and old cards p.s. includes cards such as Raviel Lord of Phantasms, creature swap ,and the Great Maju Garzett.

so tell about ur deck some cards in it,and if u think u can beat me.

i use macro monarch, that will beat you

i use rat heros, that will beat you

i use earth toolbox/oppresion gagets it will beat u

i use a norleras restet where you dont have a feild or hand, and i have 3 monsters on the field and 2 cards in hand

THAT WILL F****** DESTROY YOU

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Beatdown deck eh? I love beatdowns.

Well, I guess it's not so much DMoC/Caius/Honest beatdown as DMoC/Allure/RFtDD/Honest/TSoFL-T and/or Allure/MR/DT/RFtDD/Caius/Honest OTK. Complex, but surprisingly consistent.

I use a few decks.

-Six Samurai: Line-up of SS themed monsters: Shogun x3, Grandmaster x3, Enishi x1, Zanji x3, Irou x3, Yaichi x2, Kamon x1, Yariza x0, Nishasi x0. SS United x3 of course.

-Ancient Gear/Cyber Dragon Machine Powah! Light-Hexes to help get Cyber Twin out, 3 Ancient Gear Golems, a few other Gear monsters, and my Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem.

-Dark: This deck lacks Dark Armed Dragon, yet still has a good success rate. It features 3 Dark Nephthys, 1 Darklord, and 1 DMOC.

-Water: Features Treeborn, A Legendary Ocean x3, Mobius x3, Warrior of Atlantis x3 and Levia Dragon Daedalus x3. Daedalus is the main route to victory.

Those are my decks. :) They're all kinda Tier 2, can't afford a good LS, DAD, or GB deck.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

@DEP: I was hoping someone would be able to make a consistent DN deck. And it's neat that Light-Hexes can still be used.

@TK: Be very glad you have the sense to run ALO. Some water decks actually don't use ALO.

@All: My brother seems to think he can use a BEWD deck and win (with MS#1, Light-Hex, etc., but still...).

As a rule, my IRL decks are vastly inferior to the decks I create online. Due to my jobless state, I simply cannot afford to put much money into cards. Also, my parents discourage me from spending cash on cardboard.

I use a Levia Dragon-based Water deck. It actually does surprisingly well at locals. Even more surprisingly, one of the key cards that lets it do so well is Nightmare Penguin.

I use a fairly standard Macro Monarchs deck. It works well, and was cheap to build.

I am in the process of creating a multitude of decks, some of which include:

Lightsworn (obviously without Judgment)

Batterymen (awesome and cheap)

A Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi-based Mausoleum deck (not the one I have in my sig, lol at me owning Crush Card),

Gladiator Beasts (Though I only own 1 Heraklinos.)

I could most definitely beat the thread-creator with any of my IRL decks, and even more certainly with any of my theoretical decks.

Archived