Burning Contest (over, finished, and done)

Nelsn3

I've made my 3 cards... and I hope you like them! I know the names aren't too original, but they fit the pictures and the card effects.

[align=center]burningsorrow.jpg

Picture Credit: webby85 of Deviantart

truethestalosreleased.jpg

Effect:By sending 1 "Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch" and 2 FIRE monsters you control to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck. If you Special Summon this card in this way, this card gets the following effect: When this card deals Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, select 1 random card in your opponent's hand and discard it to the Graveyard. If the discarded card was a Monster Card, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the monster x 200 points.

Picture Credit: ramy of Deviantart

burningthronecard.jpg

Picture Credit: JAE (did not get this picture from Deviantart this time)[/align]

I am planning on making "Thestalos - Monarch Released" into a 6-card set ("The Released Monarchs".. in case it wasn't that obvious.. lol), but the other two cards probably not...

Im the master now. Just kidding, just kidding. May the best man or women win. I dont care if i win anyway.

And your signature, ha, Noob Hunting, thats a good one. The title and picture really go together. I should really give you a rep for that.

Ha, Nooooob Hunting, ha, funny.

@oogie boogie- like I said I'm not excepting more cards.

@Killa Ace- thank you for being courteous enough to reply to my PM.

Now onto the winners:

1st place goes to N00B Hunter

2nd belongs to Empress Gong Li

and 3rd is Final Fantasy Revolution

thanks to everyone for competing I hope to see all of you in my next contest and I wish you all luck in future contests.

Archived