Caius/Dark RFG support

Added another few monsters in bold.

D.D. Angel

Dark

5 stars

1900 ATK

0 DEF

Fairy/Effect

If this card is removed from play, it is Special Summoned to the owner's side of the field. When this removed from play card is Special Summoned to the field, you gain 800 Life Points.

D.D. Messenger

Dark

2 stars

400 ATK

400 DEF

Fairy/Effect

If this card is removed from play from the field, add 1 mosnter with "D.D." in its card name from your deck to your hand. During each of your standby phases, if this card is removed from play, increase your Life Points by 200. This card cannot be Special Summoned while removed from play.

D.D. Reaper

Dark

10 stars

3850 ATK

3850 DEF

Fiend/Effect

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing 3 monsters with "D.D." in their card names from your side of the field. This card cannot be removed from the field except by its own effect. Any card that is removed from the field is removed from play. At the end of each player's End Phase, tribute 1 monster with "D.D." in its card name or remove this card from play.

Dark Dimension Master

Dark

6 stars

2300 ATK

1700 DEF

Spellcaster/Effect

Once per turn, select 1 of your DARK monsters that is Removed from play. Remove from 1 play DARK monster in your hand to Special Summon the selected monster.

Shadow Master

Dark

4 stars

1500 ATK

1800 DEF

Warrior/Effect

Once per turn, you may remove from play 1 DARK monster you control to inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

D.D. Black Dragon (created as a remake of lord wyhe's Red-Eyes D.D. Dragon)

Dark

7 stars

2400 ATK

2000 DEF

Dragon/Effect

This card may be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play DARK monsters you control whose total level stars is equal to or greater than 7. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, remove from play up to 2 cards your opponent controls.

D.D. Cure Mermaid

Dark

4 stars

1600 ATK

1200 DEF

Fish/Effect

If this card is face-up on the field during your standby phase, increase your Life Points by 100 for each card you have removed from play.

D.D. Sorceress

Dark

5 stars

2300 ATK

1200 DEF

Spellcaster/Effect

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may remove from play the top 3 cards of your deck to Special Summon 1 of your removed from play monsters.

D.D. Amazoness

Dark

3 stars

900 ATK

500 DEF

Warrior/Effect

When this card is removed from play from the field, destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

D.D. Temptress

Dark

7 stars

2200 AKT

2400 DEF

Spellcaster/Effect

During your Standby Phase, inflict 300 points of Direct Damage to your opponetn's Life Points for each of your DARK monsters that is Removed from play. If a DARK monster is removed from play from the field, inflict 600 points of Direct Damage to your opponent.

Gilford the Shadow (intended as a remake of lord wyhe's D.D. Gilford)

DARK

9 stars

2800 ATK

1400 DEF

Warrior/Effect

This card may be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 DARK mosnters you control. If this card is Special Summoned in this way, remove from play all cards your opponent controls.

Shadow Shaman

Dark

4 stars

1200 ATK

2000 DEF

Spellcaster/Effect

You may remove from play 1 DARK monster you control (except this card) to increase your Life Points by 1000. When this card is removed from play from the field, select 1 DARK monster from your deck with 1200 DEF or less and Special Summon it to your field.

Shadow Gift

Normal Spell

Remove from play 1 DARK monster you control. Draw 1 card for every 4 stars the removed monster has.

Gift of the Different Dimension

Continuous Spell

Each time one or more of your removed from play monsters are Special Summoned to the field, draw 1 card.

Dark Fissure

Continuous Spell

Any DARK monster that is removed from the field is removed from play instead.

Dark Dimension

Continuous Spell

All monsters that are removed from play are treated as DARK monsters.

Vengeance of Shadow

Continuous Trap

Activate only when a DARK monster is removed from play. After that, inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points each time a DARK monster is removed from play.

Gift of the Different Dimension

Continuous Spell

Each time one or more of your removed from play monsters is Special Summoned to the field, you amy draw 1 card from your deck. You may only use this effect during your Main Phase.

Dark Dimension Reversal

Normal Trap

Activate when a DARK monster(s) you control is removed from play. Special Summon the removed DARK monster(s) to the owner's side of the field.

Dark Dimension Break

Normal Trap

Pay half of your Life Points. Special Summon as many DARK monsters as you can that are removed from play. Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack, and are destroyed during the End Phase.

Prophecy of Darkness

Normal Trap

Select 2 DARK monsters that are removed from play. Shuffle the selected monsters back into the owner's deck.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

DDM: Switch a DARK for a DARK. Good, very good. I limit it; Allure DMoC and add in DDM with filler DARKs.

SM: Caius's effect every turn. A bit overpowered, especially with Raregold Armor. I limit it.

DD: Pure DAD. You can run Lightsworns with DAD with this. I ban it.

VoS: Hm, works well with SM... I unlimit it.

DDB: Add in Castle Gate and Book of Moon... I limit it; it's RFtDD all over again.

Just imagine the kind of deck these cards could build. It'd be really, really nasty if you're not careful.

Although I guess Xal is right in how over-powered some of these are.

I guess Dark Dimension could be changed to the following, making it more balanced while still keeping with the theme:

Dark Dimension

Continuous Spell

All monsters that are removed from play are treated as DARK monsters.

This way, it won't help DAD any.

Although I don't see how Dark Dimension Break works so badly with Castle Gate. Probably because I never heard of Castle Gate. Book of Moon I understand, since each would prevent a monster from being RFG.

Heh. Glad you think so.

2 things though:

1. What is your favorite card(s) out of these? Also, do you think any of them are overly broken? I made a deck using a number of these, and it all syncs very well. (BTW, I didn't use Caius in it, nor did I use the following cards listed in my first post:

Dark Dimension Break

Dark Dimension Master

Shadow Master

Gilford the Shadow

Dark Gift

Dark Dimension

Dark Dimension Reversal

Prophecy of Darkness

Some very powerful cards in here that I left out too.)

2. If a mod could please rename this thread to "Dark RFG cards", I'd appreciate it. I never got anything as Caius Support in here.

Archived