DEVISTATE Your Opponent!!! (with a cost of course)

Luxlord

I think is a little overpowered.

'cuz you can have swords of revelaing light and then your opponent won't be able to attack you.

Maybe destroying ALL cards on the field and in your opponent's hand, + ending your turn + skipping your next turn.

BTW I don't like the pic.

6.9/10

I think is a little overpowered.

'cuz you can have swords of revelaing light and then your opponent won't be able to attack you.

Maybe destroying ALL cards on the field and in your opponent's hand' date=' + ending your turn + skipping your next turn.

BTW I don't like the pic.

6.9/10

[/quote']

you have to pay 4000 life points...

NO that card is like a grain of sand in a dessert. final destiny' date=' final countdown, and inferno tempest are all better (theyre all commons, but I have only seen my own). Using that card is FORFEIT AND SUISIDE in ONE!! even the 2000 lifepoints paid for final countdown is more reasonal. 4/10

[/quote']

your opponent will have only 2 cards in their hand before you can attack...

You give your opponent a summon' date=' a tribute and 2 attacks, luster dragon has 1900 atk and they attack then they draw, they tribute, 2400 their game. besides, by the time you draw it you probably have 7000 to 4100 without killing yourself.

[/quote']

the odds of that?

besides it never says you cant activate traps...

You give your opponent a summon' date=' a tribute and 2 attacks, luster dragon has 1900 atk and they attack then they draw, they tribute, 2400 their game. besides, by the time you draw it you probably have 7000 to 4100 without killing yourself.

[/quote']

the odds of that?

besides it never says you cant activate traps...

with even 4000 lp left it is a problem. paying 1000 lp and tributing 2 monsters is better. (Easy with ultimate offering)

Archived