Angels of the World - <Fan-Fic possibility> (CARD 2 added!)

Noble Legend

Okay, these cards might be used for a future Fan-Fic of mine, but I don't know. All the cards here are going to have something in common. Not very complicated effects when you read them properly. I've started with the 2nd card of my set being posted first, I will update this thread and add more cards. Comment/Rate/Suggestion if you will.

Disclaimer - I do not own or credit from any Artwork used.

NOTE: There are 2 errors in these cards, I will update these cards once the set is complete (the effect below the card will have the correct OCG).

SilencetheDesertkeeper.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set . This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 Continuous Spell Card and 1 Continuous Trap Card on your side of the field to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, it gains the following effect:

- During your Standby Phase, move this card to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. If your opponent doesn't control a monster in the same column of this card, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly (all damage inflicted by this card is 600).

HonesttheJudge.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 2 Continuous Trap Cards or 2 Continuous Spell Cards on your side of the field to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, it gains the following effect:

- During you or your opponent's Battle Phase, move 1 monster on your side of the field to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone.

Guest KAJN

Your cards are based on one thing which is to move on the adjacent so this could be a great idea for a card.

The effect is balanced and all the you deserve this.

Rating: 8.99/10

The last sentence of the first card simply murders the playability of the combo, it's a pity... Other than that, and overly painful summoning restrictions aside, best cards I've seen all day, props! ;)

Hey Darth, since you're on a rating spree, how about attending to your Yankeefan Successor duties and review a card of the day? I'm so not letting that thread die again. :P

Guest JoshIcy

Interesting but underpowered.. Id still rather use another standard senet monster :|.... Keep at it, and underpowered is better than over so good job ^_^

Archived