Purity of Dark Soul

Kouen Nichi

97291fz1.jpg

I posted it in this thread for you in case anyone wants to see it. ;)

LOL! I love the pic of Purity of Dark Soul! haha 10/10 just for that. lol

BTW' date=' what's Dog of Light? o.o You gonna make it? If it's a real card, I never heard about it before. :P

[b']"Tribute 1 "Mad Dog of Darkness" on your side of the field to Special Summon 1 "Dog of Light" from your XXX."[/b]

I fixed your OCG for you. ;) But I probably screwed something up. And there's no need for the "You can only activate this card" part because if you have to tribute a Mad Dog of Darkness on the field anyway, then we already know you can't activate it until it's on the field.

Also, replace the XXX with wherever you want it to be Special Summoned from. Your hand, your Deck, or your Graveyard.

Guest JoshIcy

If your gonna make a card that requires another card, its good to make the follow up >_>... So its impossible to rate lol.

@Above: Its helpful to ask before you correct OCG. Its very disrespectful.

Disrespectful? What?! Never heard that one before. I see it as being nice when you try to help a member out. But whatever.

Kouen Nichi, would you like me to help you with your OCG?

There. Better?

Guest JoshIcy

Disrespectful? What?! Never heard that one before. I see it as being nice when you try to help a member out. But whatever.

Kouen Nichi' date=' would you like me to help you with your OCG?

There. Better?

[/quote']

Yeah lol, your being abrupt without immediate need if a person wants help they will ask.

And you do have slight ocg error in the card but unless you ask i wont point it out, as its none of my buisness how much your pride yourself in that. Since i am a dog person ill give it a 7/10, but its not that creative lol.

And you do have slight ocg error in the card but unless you ask i wont point it out' date=' as its none of my buisness how much your pride yourself in that. Since i am a dog person ill give it a 7/10, but its not that creative lol.[/quote']

Were you talking about my edited effect? o.o Cuz if you were, I'd like to know what I messed up on. I'm not the kind that gets offended when someone corrects me. I'd rather someone tell me I'm doing something wrong so I don't look stupid to everyone else. :P Plus, I like to learn new things.

Guest JoshIcy
And you do have slight ocg error in the card but unless you ask i wont point it out' date=' as its none of my buisness how much your pride yourself in that. Since i am a dog person ill give it a 7/10, but its not that creative lol.[/quote']

Were you talking about my edited effect? o.o Cuz if you were, I'd like to know what I messed up on. I'm not the kind that gets offended when someone corrects me. I'd rather someone tell me I'm doing something wrong so I don't look stupid to everyone else. :P Plus, I like to learn new things.

There is a difference between a gesture and being rude. A gesture gets permission beforehand.

And my fix is just technical text that I love... so its not really a problem....

There is a difference between a gesture and being rude. A gesture gets permission beforehand.

And my fix is just technical text that I love... so its not really a problem....

lol Well, whatever it is, I still wanna know. ;)

Archived