Broken Bamboo Sword Support (updated 21/6/2008)

Wyhe

Do you guys know what is the worst Equip Spell Card?Well,no one is sure about that,but 1 of those cards is the Broken Bamboo Sword Equip Spell Card.It does nothing to the equipped monster,with its only effect allowing the monster to gain no ATK.However,they made more cards to support the hopeless card.And now,I will also contribute in helping hopeless cards like the broken sword.

Disclaimer:This picture is the work of DA.

Monster Cards

61816cq4.jpg

61816au9.jpg

Spell Cards

61816xk2.jpg

Trap Cards

95612ou9.jpg

Note:Flame Hero made the card:Broken Bamboo Energy.

Guest JoshIcy

Thanks' date='I'll be making more cards to make that poor spell card into the great one.

[/quote']

Lol, i hope cards that treat itself as that card too so you can build a nice proxy deck ;)

Thanks' date='I'll be making more cards to make that poor spell card into the great one.

[/quote']

Lol, i hope cards that treat itself as that card too so you can build a nice proxy deck ;)

Great idea,thanks,my friend.

Guest JoshIcy

[/quote']

Great idea,thanks,my friend.

always lol, you cant have a set based around a card that you can only run 3 of ^_^.. unless its a crazy deck lulz

dont understand how was the second effect suppose to be good..... if its not equip with the sword anymore' date=' then its atk drops back to 900.......right??

[/quote']

Duel Simulation

Duelist A:Broken Bamboo Deck

Duelist B:Dragon Deck

A's turn

-Broken Bamboo Samurai is equiped with Broken Bamboo Sword (ATK:900~1900)

-BBSa attacks & destroys B's Hunter Dragon

-A sends BBSw to attack opponent directly.

Besides,the range of direct attacks are usually about 1000 or so.

dont understand how was the second effect suppose to be good..... if its not equip with the sword anymore' date=' then its atk drops back to 900.......right??

[/quote']

Duel Simulation

Duelist A:Broken Bamboo Deck

Duelist B:Dragon Deck

A's turn

-Broken Bamboo Samurai is equiped with Broken Bamboo Sword (ATK:900~1900)

-BBSa attacks & destroys B's Hunter Dragon

-A sends BBSw to attack opponent directly.

Besides,the range of direct attacks are usually about 1000 or so.

a coincidnece like that dont come up often these days............... usually opponent has 2 or more monster before a monster w/ its equip spell comes out....... its very little chance that this card will be able to have a direct hit....

I would suggest upping it's ATK to 1200, but lowering the ATK bonus to 800. This because it makes it worth while. When equipped it's attack will be 2000 which means it can defeat most 4 star under monsters. Having its equipped attack as only 1900 makes it not really worth playing because there are other cards that have that attack and I know of one (though I cant name it) where if you discard a card from your hand you can attack again. This is much better than your original card because you don't loose ATK to attack again. Looking at the card again I've realised that it doesn't say where the Equip Card has to come from but that doesn't change much because you can only have three in your deck. I don't believe the changes I've recommended will unbalance the card, on the contrary I think they will stop it from being UNDER-powered. Otherwise it's an excellent card, I cant see any OCG issues (maybe a syntax error but meh its not really noticeable) and I like the idea behind it.

Guest JoshIcy

@Wizardology: Space your rate better and you will make a great rater ;). Now to contradict what you said.

Considering that this is a first card for a experimental set, underpoweredness would be emphasis because at least you can work up and not down. Uping to 1200 and down to 800 would make the number pretty and thats never fun ;).

But an awesome review no less lol

grammar and OCG errors such as capitolization

In card 1 it says it gains the following effect. So really the 2nd effect is just sitting there unable to activate. Pluse White background in Pic.

card 2 is good.

Card 3

This cards name is treated as "Broken Bamboo Sword".

Archived