Dark Monsters Contest

Benjydrew

This contest as the folloing rules:

1. Only dark monsters

2. No copying other peoples cards

3.No rituals, spells, traps, synchro, or fusion.

4. Entries must be in posts.

The entries will need to be turned in by June 15.

Lack of doing so will cost you the contest.

Max entries:35

Prizes:

1st: 6 reps

2nd: 3 reps

3rd: 2 reps

4th and below: 1 rep

Have fun and turn them in on time.

Entry reserved. And please update the prizes. I agree with warmaker, that it would be a dream XD. Well, heres my entry:

84512sq9.jpg

EFFECT( (couse you PROBALY dont see it XD): When this card is succefully Tribute Summoned, activate 1 of the following effects:

- Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Dragon type monster from your Graveryard to your side of the field.

- Draw 1 card. If it is a level 3 or lower Dragon type monster, you may Special Summon it to your side of the field.

- Pay 500 Life Points. Special Summon up to 4 level 3 or lower Dragon type monsters from your hand to your side of the field.

This is my entry...

61816dc8.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing any number of Sea Serpent-Type monster in your graveyard from play.This card's original ATK is equal to the number of Sea Serpent-Type monsters that are removed to Special Summon this card x 800.If this card would be destroyed in battle,return 3 Sea Serpent-Type monster to your graveyard to negate the attack.

Here's my entry:

[spoiler=Rashaad-Witch of A Thousand Needles]

bhhov5.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, destory two face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field, and inflict damage equal to half of the combined original ATK of the two monsters. When this monster detroys a Fiend-Type monster as a result of battle, Special Summon that monster to your side of the field during the End Phase of that turn. When is this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect, and take damage equal to half of the ATK of this card.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived