A new dog! The Swift one!

Kouen Nichi

Guest JoshIcy

some battle phase specific traps wouldnt work :| effect is original though, id suggest work of this and create a nice set... Use written cards since your a new member and flesh it out there, dont forget to pm me after each thread ;) I'm officially your first fan :D

ooh and its a 5/10=1/2....

Ooh, an interesting effect from a newer member. Rare indeed ;). I rather like the idea of this card, though I agree that the level should be raised or the attack lowered to balance it out a little more. The pic is also a little dark, it's hard to see the dog. All-around, though, a very nice card.

overall - 13.23/13.69 ^_^

Guest JoshIcy

this card broke the yugioh tcg rules........... battle can only take place in the battle phase

His technical text is off, but believe me. Every rule can be broken with a few text changes ;)

Guest JoshIcy

what does that suppose to mean.......... official tcg rules can be broken????? then i suppose i can make a card that can attack during opponent's turn.................

forgive the off-topicness but for the thread starter and this members benefit:

This card may not attack during your Battle Phase. This card may attack once during your Main Phase 1 and Main Phase 2 as if it were considered your Battle Phase.

The effect would look something like that, but my ocg is a bit off.....

what does that suppose to mean.......... official tcg rules can be broken????? then i suppose i can make a card that can attack during opponent's turn.................

This card may not attack during your Battle Phase. This card may attack once during your Main Phase 1 and Main Phase 2 as if it were considered your Battle Phase.

The effect would look something like that' date=' but my ocg is a bit off.....

[/quote']

the effect still cannot over-rule the official tcg rules........ cause then "in" your main phases, you can activate normal spells during anytime..... even when this card declares an attack

the effect still cannot over-rule the official tcg rules........ cause then "in" your main phases' date=' you can activate normal spells during anytime..... even when this card declares an attack

[/quote']

You would be correct, if it weren't for the fact that rules can and are amended all the time with new additions and game mechanics being created.

Just look at Senet cards, Spirit monsters, Gemini monsters, etc. They would have been against the rules as well if there hadn't been special rules made for them.

This new effect of attacking during Main Phases, it's new just like the above, so it's not that it can't happen, it just means that it'd have to have rules amended/added for it.

That is all.

The effect would look something like that' date=' but my ocg is a bit off.....

[/quote']

Thank you, with your permission I'm copying that text onto the card. Thanks.

Archived