My 2200th post!LORD WYHE Productions Present:Thunderbird

Wyhe

So,I will now show guys a card of my creation.If you're a fan of Native Amarican stuff,this card will be pleasing.

Disclaimer:I don't own those pictures.

61816ow0.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by effect of "Stormbird Ritual".This card is treated as a LIGHT monster while it is face-up on the field.When this card destroys a monster,inflict 800 points of damage to the opponent.Any monster this card destroys in battle is returned to the deck.Once per turn,you can tribute 1 monster you control (other than this card) to gain 1000 Life Points.

61816qj8.jpg

Guest JoshIcy

Effect seems choppy and slapped together in a hurry lol.... Not that good, even by ritual monster standards :( 'Insert coin and try again'?

wyhe wyhe wyhe wyhe! :D

Could be better, but still. Also remember IF YOU PLACE a full stop ---> . Always place a space after it. Might want to check the correct OCG for a Ritual Spell though (unless they updated the Spell OCG). Also, the Ritual might be a tad overpowered, possibly increase LP by 500-700? Since cards like Blockman and etc and their tokens would overpower the card. But I like the idea, I really do!

Also GRATULATION on 2200 Posts!

I just think you need to clarify where in the deck the cards are returned to and if the deck is then shuffled?

It should be a common sense that the monster should be returned to it's owner's Deck' date=' but since the effects are read [b']literally[/b], it is suggested that it should be denoted in your errata.

It is a golden rule that when cards are added in the Deck, the Deck must be shuffled, unless stated otherwise but since the effects are read literally, it is suggested that it should be denoted in your errata unless there is no space for card text.

I think it's an okay pair of cards. Never ever use "&" on a card unless using it in "Spell & Trap Card Zone", and LV is only for monster names (when referring to star level, it's "Level" ). So, a few OCG errors, but otherwise good. The effect does kinda look chopped together, but I don't think it's terribly overpowered.

overall - 13.25/13.69

I just think you need to clarify where in the deck the cards are returned to and if the deck is then shuffled?

It should be a common sense that the monster should be returned to it's owner's Deck' date=' but since the effects are read [b']literally[/b], it is suggested that it should be denoted in your errata.

It is a golden rule that when cards are added in the Deck, the Deck must be shuffled, unless stated otherwise but since the effects are read literally, it is suggested that it should be denoted in your errata unless there is no space for card text.

Card effects often quote Top of Deck, Bottom of Deck and if not returned to deck and deck shuffled, that is the common sense of my post.

Archived