Calling All Pirateers. Welcome abord the SS DOOM

RickiMinaj

[align=center]k0m2wg.jpg

When this card is summoned, select 1 other monster on the field. The selected monster is treated as a WATER Warrior-Type monster. When a WATER Warrior-Type monster destroys a monster by battle, increase the ATK of this card by 200 and inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, both players take damage equal to half the ATK of this card.[/align]

Long John was 1 of the Strongest Pirates of the Seven Sea's. But he was unique. He treasured Silver more than gold. So henceforth he got the name Long John Silver. He would plunder the 7 Sea's searching for even the slightest amount of Silver and would raid it to the core for every last bit of silver they held to there pockets. He was inspired by Silver. People say he was the god of silver. And that makes a unique story of how his leg was cut off. He was raid team commander in a war, while being partnered with Blackbeard the pirate. He had a blade made of pure silver, so sharp, nimble, and agile that it could cut through a full grown thick tree without breaking a sweat. He Went to the enemy commander, Trapeze, and they had an all out fight to the death. Trapeze was skilled in sword fighting that he had been able to snatch the sword out of Long John's hand without a moments thought of Hesitation. He then had used 2 blades to fight while Long John only had a Sack Of Silver Coins. Trapeze had charged for the slash and aimed low, cutting off Long Johns Leg with his own blade. And since it was so shard, it was like slicing cheese with a Chef's Knife. Long John Fell and slammed his head on the ground knocking him unconscious. Long Johns Crew Came to the Rescue and had Beheaded Trapeze for cutting of Long Johns Leg. And Since then, Long John has been in his crews Debt. But after that day, long john's crew had acquired there new saying, "an eye for an eye".

Guest JoshIcy

Interesting and very theme like without forgetting its a card. Great card again ^_^, its a wonder you were one of my teachers :D. 9/10

This may be slightly off-topic, but oh well. I decided to review this card for Yankeefan's Review thread today. You can find the review here:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=20807&pid=713185#pid713185

P.S. The difference between my rating here and the rating on the review thread is that the review is way more in-depth than I get when doing rates on card threads, jsyk ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived