Dynasty Productions - Gundam X Alpha Announced!

OmegaWave

[align=center]Welcome to the official YCM Thread for Dynasty Productions!

I'm not the only person who is part of this company. I'm also partnered with a friend named Gabriel Hinton (JadZXA/Hyla). We have also had help from other fellow YCMers. (Arekku_Koro, Haruno Sakura, ETC) Please, contribute to us as much as possible to make this group a popular success!

CURRENT PROJECTS

Legend Fighters

My first real project. Also seems to have gotten the most attention on this forum. Let me give you the rundown.

- Legend Fighters is a Classic Fighting Game created with MUGEN. (Specificially WinMUGEN)

- It features characters from Street Fighter, Marvel VS Capcom, and Megaman! Also, it features a mystery character exclusive to the YCM version.

Storyline

After the events of Super Street Fighter II (Akuma arrives and kills Bison), everyone believes that peace has returned. Little do they know, that Bison's Brainwashed servants have given him life again. He has been secluded in a secret laboratory working on the Ultimate Fighting Machine. Known as "Zero Akuma". This plan is fortold by the Witch Doctor, Dhalsim. So, with the help of the greatest fighters in the universe, they set out to stop Bison from completing the Ultimate Fighting Machine.

[spoiler=Screenshots]

None currently.

Completion Percentage: 90%

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOADS

Legend Fighters Demo

http://www.4shared.com/file/50375126/c0e77f1d/Legend_Fighters_DEMO.html

LF Demo Patch Fix #1

http://www.4shared.com/file/50473512/d3c02f7f/LF_Demo_Patch_Fix.html

LF DemoPatch Fix #2

http://www.4shared.com/file/50513262/ddd28938/mugen.html[/align]

Dragonball Z Mangeikou has been discontinued. Apparently, i'm a thief.

People are accusing me of stealing from the Mugendream Project....whatever the hell that is. I don't want to be called a theif anymore, so the game is discontinued. I will no longer work on it so it's pretty unfinished. I will however give the download link to whoever wants it. So PM me for it. Feel free to continue work on it. But PLEASE give some credit to me.

Dragonball Z Mangeikou has been discontinued. Apparently' date=' i'm a thief.

People are accusing me of stealing from the Mugendream Project....whatever the hell that is. I don't want to be called a theif anymore, so the game is discontinued. I will no longer work on it so it's pretty unfinished. I will however give the download link to whoever wants it. So PM me for it. Feel free to continue work on it. But PLEASE give some credit to me.

[/quote']

Those dirty B-Words!

[/quote']

I thought that project was never released?

EDIT:Sorry omega but my FF is bein a little b**** it doesnt want to let me do what i need to do to make it so i cant do Legends screenpack at the moment.Ill keep trying and will update you soon.

[/quote']

I thought that project was never released?

EDIT:Sorry omega but my FF is bein a little b**** it doesnt want to let me do what i need to do to make it so i cant do Legends screenpack at the moment.Ill keep trying and will update you soon.

It's ok man. Take your time.

I checked the website about the Mugendream thing. It's fully complete and is up for download. I got all my files from Ensips though. So I never knew about the project. My bad.

i was wondering if you need any video game music?

For the Gundam game' date=' yes. Don't you make your own music? Or...I might be thinking of someone else......This fever is messing with my head.....

[/quote']

yes, i make both my own music, and my own video game music ^_^

For the Gundam game' date=' yes. Don't you make your own music? Or...I might be thinking of someone else......This fever is messing with my head.....

[/quote']

Soo.....wanna make some music for the game?

[/quote']

yes i do, which is why i asked

all you need to do, is tell me what its for, and the feeling you want for it, adventure, hared, such and such, and how long you want it ^_^

[/quote']

all you need to do, is tell me what its for, and the feeling you want for it, adventure, hared, such and such, and how long you want it ^_^

I'll talk to you in PM. This will be a great kick in the balls to other MUGEN programmers. Custom Music XD

[/quote']

I'll talk to you in PM. This will be a great kick in the balls to other MUGEN programmers. Custom Music XD

would you mind explaining that as well, over pm.. lol

Archived