Rise of the Soul Reapers (Bleach)

Seth

Hey this my new set of the anime "Bleach".

Sets:

1. Kurosaki Ichigo (1 or 2 more cards left)

Upcoming:

1. Abarai Renji

2. Byakuya Kuchiki (unconfirmed)

3. Hitsugaya Toshiro

====================================================

I only have 3 cards so far so please bear with me.

24509gl6.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card cannot be sent to the graveyard as a result of battle (apply damage calculation normally). When this card is sent to the graveyard due to an effect of a monster, spell or trap. You may add this card to your hand for the cost of 1000 life points.

24509fz4.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card can only be summoned by the effects of the ritual spell card "Shikai - The Swords True Form" and also you must sacrifice 1 face up "Kurosaki Ichigo" on your side of the field. When this monster battles with another monster who's ATK is higher than this monster this monsters stays on the field (battle damage is calculated normally). This effect can only be used once every battle phase.

24509jv5.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card can only be summoned by the effect of the ritual spell card "Bankai - The Sword's True Face" and by removing from play 1 "Kurosaki Ichigo" or "Kurosaki Ichigo - Shikai Zangetsu" on your side of the field. When this card battles with another monster with higher ATK points than this card add 500 ATK points to this card. When this card battles another monster in DEF position with lower DEF than this cards ATK apply damage to the card's owner equal to the difference in between this cards ATK and the monster's DEF.

====================================================

Pictures are likely to change, please give me feedback.

• 1 month later...

Archived