Pokeville - Pokemon Fan-Fic!

Sbamber

Okay, I'm going to make a game that you will actually want to play. Please I am going to work on this very hard. It will be updated Frequently!

NOTE: WE USE TRAINER CARDS FROM POKECHARMS. TO KEEP TRACK OF POKEMON!

Characters you may choose: Male or Female

Starters:

Charmander - Fire - Kanto - Lvl 5 - Lvl up up to Charmeleon at lvl 16, to Charzard at 36

Torchic - Fire - Hoenn - Lvl 5 - Lvl up to Combusken at 20, to Blaziken at 42

Cyndaquil - Fire - Johto - Lvl 5 - Lvl up to Quilava at 16, to Typhlosian at 30

Chimchar - Fire - Sinnoh - Lvl 5 - Lvl up to Monferna at 24, to Infernape at 41

Bulbasaur - Grass, Poison - Kanto - Lvl 5 - Lvl up to Ivysaur at 19, lvl up to Venasaur at 36

Chikorita - Grass - Johto - Lvl 5 - Lvl up to Bayleef at 19, lvl up to Meganium at 35

Treecko - Grass - Hoenn - Lvl 5 - Lvl up to Grovyle at 24, lvl up to Sceptile at 37

Turtwig - Grass - Sinnoh - Lvl 5 - Lvl up to Grotle at 21, lvl up to Torterra at 36

Squirtle - Water - Kanto - Lvl 5 - Lvl up to Wartortle at 17, lvl up to Blastoise at 38

Totodile - Water - Johto - Lvl 5 - Lvl up to Croconaw at 19, lvl up to Feraligatr at 35

Mudkip - Water - Hoenn - Lvl 5 - Lvl up to Marshtomp at 17, lvl up to Swampert at 34

Piplup - Water - Sinnoh - Lvl 5 - Lvl up to Prinplup at 20, lvl up to Empoleon at 40

Special Starter, only on Holidays (B-Days Too)

Eevee - Normal - Orre - Lvl 10 - Lvl up with stone ( can be obtained at lvl 37 pick stone of choice)

Plusle - Electric - Fiore - Lvl 7 - Don't lvl up

Minun - Electric - Fiore - Lvl 7 - Don't lvl up

If you picked a Johto Starter your journy starts like this, you walk into the woods and you hear a rattle you look around...

If you picked a Kanto Starter you journy starts of like this, You say by to your mom and go into town to meet the local people...

If you picked a Hoenn Starter your journy starts like this, You walk into the pokemon center and a local fisher wants to battle you with his Marshtomp, yet you walk away...

If you picked a Sinnoh Starter you journy starts like this, You start to run into the woods and you see a wild pokemon...

If you picked any other Starter pokemon your journy starts of like this, Professer Oak wishes you luck, you kiss your mom goodbye and you walk off....

You start off with 5 Pokeballs, $2000, and you choosen Starter

If you wish to buy somthing at the Mart:

Pokeballs: $200

Greatballs: $400

Superballs: $600

Potion: $150

If you have any ideas/suggestions please notify me!

Registration form:

Pokeville Character's name:

Starter:

Male or Female trainer:

I'd like to join!

Pokeville Character's name: Kain

Starter: Treeko

Male or Female trainer: Male

1. When do we start?

2. Can we cancel an evolution? (I like Grovyle better than Sceptile)

And, how about, at the beggining of each writing we do, we add a picture of our training card and write the items we have?

Archived