Toon Cards(2 So Far, Giant Germ and Insect King).

Lazer Yoshi

As you know, I finally have a girlfriend. Im very happy, so I decided to make lots of cards. This was my best(And i know the pic is Crush Card Virus Or Another Similar Card, But it looked like Giant Germ). Follow the rules, and enjoy.

-Lazerman

54550te3.jpg

Effect:This card can only be speical summoned while "Toon World" is face-up on the field. This card cannot attack during the turn it is summoned or flipped face-up. A speical summon of this card is also treated as a normal summon.vWhen this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, deal 1000 damage to your opponent for every "Giant Germ" in your graveyard.

And the caps were somting weird, so just ignore them. Please^^

And the Artist is WolfBeserker, that awesome Graphics Member:D

Insect Queen's BF<.<

54550gz0.jpg

Effect:This Monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This Monster cannot be Speical Summoned except by Tributing "Toon World" and one "Toon" Monster on your side of the Field. Increase the ATK of this Card by 300 Points for every "Toon" Monster on your side of the field. If this Monster is Destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Speical Summon one "Toon" Monster from your Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

Artist is GakiGu from my search engine.

As you know' date=' I finally have a girlfriend. Im very happy, so I decided to make lots of cards. This was my best(And i know the pic is Crush Card Virus Or Another Similar Card, But it looked like Giant Germ). Follow the rules, and enjoy.

-Lazerman

[img']http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/3349/54550te3.jpg[/img]

Effect:This card can only be speical summoned while "Toon World" is face-up on the field. This card cannot attack during the turn it is summoned or flipped face-up. A speical summon of this card is also treated as a normal summon.vWhen this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, deal 1000 damage to your opponent for every "Giant Germ" in your graveyard.

And the caps were somting weird, so just ignore them. Please^^

And the Artist is WolfBeserker, that awesome Graphics Member:D

Insect Queen's BF<.<

54550gz0.jpg

Effect:This Monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This Monster cannot be Speical Summoned except by Tributing "Toon World" and one "Toon" Monster on your side of the Field. Increase the ATK of this Card by 300 Points for every "Toon" Monster on your side of the field. If this Monster is Destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Speical Summon one "Toon" Monster from your Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

Artist is GakiGu from my search engine.

Everyone appears to have given Praise, sorry but im here to change that.

Toon Monsters as you should know, are Toon versions of existing Monsters, i have never heard of an Insect Ruler King before. The only exceptions to Toon monsters are if they actually are Toon Based I.e. my Cecelia the Toon Artist, featured various toons in the image etc.etc.

Card 1

Special Summoned

Summoned

Special Summon

Normal Summon

Graveyard

Graveyard

each not every

whats with the 'n.vw' on line 3.

its spelt Special, not 'speical'

Card art is overused, and doesnt not match a perfect Toon Monster.

Sorry but it needs alot of work.

Card 2

This card

This card

Special

1 Toon monster

field

dont say points

Toon monster

this card

destroyed

Special

Toon monster

Image is terrible, is not an original Monster anyway, and thus lacks any Toonyness.

Also;

As afew last notes, for card one you didnt give it the Subtype of 'Toon', and for card 2 its Insect / Toon, not insect/toon.

I take Toon cards seriously, if they do not cut it, expect to be rated badly.

86/100 NOT BAD

If you actually took everything into account before jumping in with guns blazing' date=' you wouldnt say that.

9/10

minor errors

*Looks at what i wrote*

Minor indeed.

Not bad' date=' minor errors, nice idea.

[/quote']

Im more shocked at your comment then anyone elses.

This should be in written cards. Reported.

and how did you work that out?

Those look great! I really like the pic of the first card

You really have dropped in successful cardmaking.

DJ, you are a great moderator. But please, calm down a little. It was just for fun, and you think everyone's answers are wrong. I respect that. However, you didnt have to go out on a limb to point out every nook and cranny of a wrong answer. Plus, being "Shocked" at other peoples' replies is shocking to me. If the people like the card, then keep it that way.

And Toon Ruler- Insect King wasnt to be based on a toon monster. It was a Toon-like creature, even though the pic looks a little realistic.

And I know youre serious bout Toons. But can you just lay off a bit:wink:

Archived