lock please..!!!!

tommers2008

this contest is simple all the normal rules apply and these rules aswell ..!!

1.you must make 5cards and 5cards only please at least 3monsters other 2can be anything(spell/trap/monster)your choice.

2.keep the cards realistic please..!!

3.I shall be rating all 5 cards giving a rating out of 10 for each card out of 50 all together

4.no limit on amount of people closing date is 15th june..!! we will judge 16th june to allow for timezones and such..!!

5. no links or attachments please and by real i mean not of a game or show e.g sonic/simpsons and no real people please..!!

prizes are as follows: 1st:3reps 25points 2nd:2reps 10points 3rd:1rep

best of luck to all let the game begin..!!

entrants:

1.tealeaf

2.duelist9

3.willie adler

4.ultimateryan

5.Nelsn3

6.tonma-fan

7.noob hunter

8.yugiohcheater

9.archfiend1993

10.galf

11.lazerman

24mvygw.jpg

nv2uea.jpg

effect

To summon this monster, you must sacrifice 3 face up DARK type monsters and offer 2000 of your Life Points. When this monster is summoned, any LIGHT type monsters on the field are automatically destroyed. If this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, each player must remove from play every monster card in their hand, and draw cards from their deck to replace the cards removed from play. If this monster attacks a face down monster, the opponet takes damage to their Life Points equal to the difference between this monsters ATK and that monster's DEF. While this monster is in the graveyard, you can sacrifice 3 face up DARK type monsters to summon it back to the field in face up attack mode.

2w356cp.jpg

2bb814.jpg

2rfap9j.jpg

these are my 5 entries...

post_95611_1213152205_thumb.attach

createcardphp-141.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned it is switched to Defense Position. Once per turn during your Standby Phase, you can move this card to an adjacent Card Zone. This card gains the appropriate effect based on the Zone this card is in:

-Monster Card Zone - Increase the DEF of this card by 300 until your opponent's next End Phase.

-Spell & Trap Card Zone - Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Zone" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. Send this card to the Graveyard.

-Graveyard - Add 1 "Zone" monster from your Deck to your hand. Flip this card face-down.

-Deck - Discard 1 "Zone" monster from your hand. Draw 2 cards. Place this card face-down in the Graveyard.

-Extra Deck - Select 1 monster from your Extra Deck. Add 1 card listed in the text of the selected monster from your Deck to your hand. Place this card face-down in your Graveyard.

-Field Spell Card Zone - Treat this card as a Field Spell Card. Increase the ATK of all LIGHT monsters by 400.

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, put it face-down in your Graveyard.

createcardphp-142.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

Once per turn during your End Phase, you can move this card to an adjacent Card Zone. This card gains the appropriate effect based on the Zone this card is in:

-Monster Card Zone - Increase the ATK of this card by 400 until the your opponent's next End Phase.

-Spell & Trap Card Zone - This card is treated as a Continuous Trap Card. You opponent can only attack monsters in the same column as the attacking monster.

-Graveyard - Discard 1 card from your hand and add 1 "Zone" monster from your Deck to your hand. Add this card to your hand.

-Deck - Discard 1 card from your hand and draw 1 card. Put this card face-down in your Graveyard.

-Extra Deck - Send monsters listed on a "Zone" Fusion Monster from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Zone" Fusion Monster. Send this card to the Graveyard.

-Field Spell Card Zone - Put this card in your Deck and shuffle it. Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Zone" monster from your hand or Deck.

If this card is destroyed, place it face-down in your Graveyard.

4610hv7.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

Once per turn during your Battle Phase you can move this card to an adjacent Card Zone This card gians the appropriate effect based on the Zone this card is in:

-Monster Card Zone - When this card destroys a monster by battle, this card can attack once again in a row if your opponent controls a monster with higher ATK in the same column as this card.

-Spell & Trap Card Zone - This card is treated as a Continuous Spell Card. Once per turn move 1 "Zone" monster to any Card Zone on your side of the field.

-Graveyard - Add this card to your hand

-Deck - Add this card to your hand. Draw 1 card.

-Extra Deck - Discard 1 "Zone" monster from your hand to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck. Send this card to the Graveyard.

-Field Spell Card Zone - This card is treated as a Field Spell Card. All "Zone" monsters gain 400 ATK and DEF. If this card is destroyed, place it face-down in your Graveyard.

createcardphp-143.jpg

createcardphp-145.jpg

My entry! A counterpart of Water Omotics, I also used it in the WIND counterpart contest.

33uc2yo.png

EFFECT: You can offer this face-up card as a Tribute to Special Summon 1 WIND Dragon-Type monster of Level 6 or lower from your hand or deck.

IMAGE: Water Omiotics artwork edited by me

Here is my second card:

87098pf8.jpg

EFFECT: If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Wind Omotics", you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field.

IMAGE: Made by gecky of deviantART

http://gecky.deviantart.com/art/Repute-of-the-Dragon-3681909

Here is my third card:

87098xn8.jpg

EFFECT: Once, during your Main Phase, you can treat this card's attribute as either FIRE, WATER, WIND, DARK, EARTH or LIGHT. This card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly. This card cannot be selected as an Attack Target by a monster with a different Attribute than this card.

IMAGE: Made by Amuria of deviantART

spirit of the rainbow

Here is the fourth card:

87098bm2.jpg

EFFECT: Both players look at the top 5 cards of their decks and rearrange them in any order they like.

IMAGE: Made by PsychoAnn of deviantART

Sketchy Bishonen

And here is the final:

87098yi8.jpg

EFFECT: Flip all face-down monsters on your opponent's side of the field into face-up Attack Position. Deal 300 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points for each flipped monster with a Flip Effect. The effects of the flipped monster cards are not activated.

IMAGE: Made by PsychoAnn of deviantART

Warm Lights

Good luck everyone else!

please change irina spalko i said no real people and it clearly is a real person.!!!!

and hey willie adler you changed your cards did you..!!!!

i changed one of them because i found out that there was something majorly wrong with it, soz

Archived