FINISHED LOCK Please MOVE results for FITF

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to enter these cards.

98257dv0.jpg

This card is also treated as a Winged Beast type monster.As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your oponent may not select another Beast, Winged Beast, Plant, Beast-Warrior, or Insect Type monster as an attack target. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, put one "Growth Counter" on "Paunus Forest".

98257ve9.jpg

k9w3gm.jpg

[spoiler=effect]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this is the only card face-up on your side of the field during your Battle Phase, Special Summon 2 "Spirit-Clone Tokens" in Defence Position (Insect-Type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 300/DEF 300). By removing 2 "Spirit-Clone Tokens" from your side of the field, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly during that turn.

62347rn9.jpg

62347nk7.jpg

Sorry about late entry, 1st Photobucket didn't work, so I used Tinypic, then my net cut out :| here they are anyway! :)

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

I do not own or credit from any artwork used

AJW how do you get it to say Insect / Spirit without it saying Insect / Spirit / Effect

and no you dont have to include Paunus in its name it just can get you 1-3 points

Well I edited the card on MS Paint so I could put Insect / Spirit, since you don't see many Spirit monsters on this site :P. And I changed "Insectivoid Boost" to "Paunus Boost" :). If you need Spirit cards done, just send the card saying everything. (In the Type, just put what it's normal type is, nothing else, since I will edit it from that.) :)

AJW how do you get it to say Insect / Spirit without it saying Insect / Spirit / Effect

and no you dont have to include Paunus in its name it just can get you 1-3 points

Well I edited the card on MS Paint so I could put Insect / Spirit' date=' since you don't see many Spirit monsters on this site :P. And I changed "Insectivoid Boost" to "Paunus Boost" :). If you need Spirit cards done, just send the card saying everything. (In the Type, just put what it's normal type is, nothing else, since I will edit it from that.) :)

[/quote']

what font do you use

Archived