Deck Dimension Demon - ShiniBlue Set Preview!

[align=center]

DECK.DIMENSION.DEMON

DeckDimensionDemon-1.png

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when it is added from your Deck to your hand. If this card destroys a Monster by battle, you can place 1 card from your hand into your Deck and add 1 card form your Deck to your hand of the same Type (Monster, Spell or Trap) as the card you placed into your Deck. Your deck is then shuffled. Activate 1 of the following effects, depending on the Type of card added to your hand:

• Monster: This card cannot Attack during your next Battle Phase.

• Spell: Discard 1 card from your hand. If the discarded Card is not a Spell Card, you lose 500 Life Points.

• Trap: You cannot set Spell or Trap cards during your next turn."

THE.CARD.ART.OF.DECK.DIMENSION.DEMON.WAS.EDITED.BY.ME.

BUT.I.DON'T.DECLARE.OWNERSHIP.OF.THE.ORIGINAL.ART.MADE.BY.DARKSTORMDRAGON.OF.DA.[/align]

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when it is added from your Deck to your hand. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can place 1 card from your hand into your Deck and add 1 card form your Deck to your hand of the same Type (Monster, Spell or Trap) as the card you placed into your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled. Activate 1 of the following effects, depending on the Type of card added to your hand:

• Monster: This card cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

• Spell: Discard 1 card from your hand. If the discarded Card is not a Spell Card, you lose 500 Life Points.

• Trap: You cannot set any Spell or Trap cards during your next turn."

^ correct OCG, and I like the concept, you have awesome OCG, great pic, 9.8/10 just because of the above fixes!

Archived