Basic cards for my Guild Wars set

Mahtar

Ok i've just started a set based on the game Guild wars these are just my basic 10 cards to see what people on here think.

78281hr7.jpg78281ma4.jpg

78281de8.jpg78281bk4.jpg

78281sn7.jpg78281sk6.jpg

Necromancer effect: When a monster card (not including Token monsters) is destroyed by battle, you can select 1 of the following Tokens and Special Summon it to your side of the field:

Flesh Golem: (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 5/ATK 2500/DEF 1500). You may only have 1 Flesh Golem on your side of the field at any time during the duel.

Bone horror: (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1600/DEF 1000).

Bone Minion: (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 5/ATK 1100/DEF 500). When this token is summoned by the effect of a "GW Necromancer", you can summon another Bone Minion Token to your side of the field.

Vampiric Horror: (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 5/ATK 1400/DEF 1000). When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, increase your life points by the same amount.

These Token's cannot be tributed for a tribute summon until your opponent's next End Phase. If a "Flesh Golem Token", "Bone Horror Token", "Bone Minion Token" or ""Vampiric Horror Token" is on your side of the field, your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target.

78281le6.jpg78281xx4.jpg

Paragon effect: Once per turn you can select and activate one of the following effects:

*Increase the ATK of 1 monster on your side of the field by 500, until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn.

*Increase the DEF of 1 monster on your side of the field by 500, until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn.

*Select 1 monster on the field, that monster can activate it's effect twice this turn insted of once.

78281fd2.jpg78281pf5.jpg

Ritualist effect: Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to special summon 1 of the following tokens:

Pain Spirit Token: (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1500/DEF 500).

Disenchantment Token: (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 5/ATK 1300/DEF 1000). Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. The selected monster cannot use it's effect until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn.

These token's cannot be used as a tribute for a tribute summon. If this card is destroyed, destroy all token's summoned by this card.

All comments welcome. Just remember this is a card thread not a thread on whether the game is good or not.

The game was made by Arenanet and all pictures used on these cards are from their game.

Oh btw if you see any OCG errors please tell me thanks.

Archived