Blue-Eyes Shining. -__- Yeah, I know, fail.

Zexaeon

Let me begin by saying YES I know this deck fails. I ran it 11 rimes and only got it to succeed once. Next, I am very inexperienced with this deck type, so I'm a bit eeeehhhhh on what to include (I have some idea though).

I welcome your flames, for this concept is shaky and fail-tastic. None the less, I tried it and expect at least SOME tips. -__- Here goes an abomination:

[align=center]Monsters

Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon x3

Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3

Masked Dragon x3

Armed Dragon Lv. 3 x3

Armed Dragon Lv. 5 x2[/align]

[align=center]Spells

Reasoning x3

Monster Gate x3

A Feather Of The Phoenix x3

Monster Reincarnation x3

Dragon's Mirror x3

Nobleman Of Crossout x2

Lightning Vortex x2

Heavy Storm

Monster Reborn

Card Destruction[/align]

[align=center]Traps

Solemn Judgment x3

Return From The Different Dimension

Extra

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon[/align]

The IDEA is to dump as many cards into the Graveyard as possible. Hopefully, this will include my 3 Dragons. Then Mirror up some Ultimate Dragon, tribute for Shining. I want monster Reincarnation in case I accidentally drop all of my Shining Dragons, and AFoTP is for Spell recovery - though I would need to wait a turn and endure some damage.

If things go according to plan (which, of coarse, they don't) I can clear backfield with Heavy Storm and front field with Vortex, Reborn an Ultimate Dragon, and attack for the win.

I'm sure you must all be asking - WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS DECK?!?

...I dunno. I was bored.

Yuuuup. Five Headed would work much better and easier. There's even more room for adjustment since I could back on the Spells and add more dragons. But I made this cuz I was like "omg shining dragon phail lol"

Oh well. I'm gonna tear this deck apart soon xD

Archived