D.D Counterparts (updated 11/6/2008)

Wyhe

I have got the inspiration from Dark_Caius' written card set.Now,with his permission,I've also stepped up the game with my own D.D (Different Dimension) Counterparts as well.

Red Eyes D.D Dragon

DARK/Dragon/LV 7/ATK 2400/DEF 2000

This card is treated as "Red Eyes B. Dragon" while it is in your hand & graveyard.Any monster this card destroys are removed from play instead.When this card destroys a monster in battle,it gains half the ATK of the destroyed monster until your opponent's End Phase & may attack again if your opponent controls a monster.

D.D Gardna

DARK/Warrior/LV 3/ATK 600/DEF 1300

While this card is removed from play,you can return it to your deck to negate an attack.

D.D Gilford

LIGHT/Warrior-Effect/LV 8/ATK 2800/DEF 1400

You can Normal Summon this card without Tributes by removing any number of monsters on your side of the field from play.If you do,you can remove 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field for every monster removed from play.

Chopman the D.D Outlaw

DARK/Warrior-Effect/LV 3/ATK 1100/DEF 500

When this card is Normal Summoned,you can activate up to 2 Equip Spell Cards that are removed from play.

D.D Hero Kid

DARK/Warrior-Effect/LV 2/ATK 300/DEF 600

When this card is Special Summoned,you can Special Summon any number of "D.D Hero Kid" that are removed from play.

D.D Armed Dragon

DARK/Dragon-Effect/LV 7/ATK 2800/DEF 1000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 "Armed Dragon" monsters in your graveyard from play.Once per turn,you can remove 1 monster in your graveyard from play to destroy all face-up monstersthat have a lower ATK than the monster removed.

D.D Felgrant

LIGHT/Dragon-Effect/LV 8/ATK 2800/DEF 2800

This card cannot be Special Summoned except when it is removed from play.When this card is Special Summoned,this card gains 100 ATK for every monster removed from play.

D.D Grepher

DARK/Warrior-Effect/LV 4/ATK 1700/DEF 1600

This card gains 300 ATK for every Dragon-Type monster that are removed from play.When this card is destroyed,Special Summon 1 DARK monster that is removed from play,except for D.D Grepher.

Cept for Hero Kid, Chopman, and Gardna (useless, useless, and balanced respectively), pretty broken cards.

I have a few suggestions for remakes.

D.D. Black Dragon

Dark

7 stars

2400 ATK

2000 DEF

Dragon/Effect

This card may be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play DARK monsters you control whose total level stars is equal to or greater than 7. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, remove from play up to 2 cards your opponent controls.

Gilford the Shadow

Dark

9 stars

2800 ATK

1400 DEF

Warrior/Effect

This card may be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 DARK monsters you control. If you Special Summon this card in this way, remove from play all cards your opponent controls.

And your D.D. Armed Dragon is so bad in my opinion that I can't figure out a good remake for it....

Archived