New Card. Tell Me What You Think.Updated

Senbanzakura

For one, remove "Limited Edition" from the cards. Since they don't have a gold holo sticker at the bottom, they are not Limited Edition.

- OCG is horrible:

- Why do you have one card's name "quoted" while the others aren't. ALL card names need to be in "quotation".

- Also, you wouldn't Summon "Ruler of the Farie's" by that card, since it states that the card you are Summoning is "Ruler Of Farie's".

- hand is not capped. Also I think that Tributed is capped. ..."remove "Ruler Of Farie's" From play..." uncap from. Also where is it removed from? your Deck? You haven't stated on the card where it will be removed from.

- Also, change it to a Continuous Spell Card, instead of a field because it offers no effect what-so-ever to other cards on the field.

So you may want to change it to something along the lines of this.

"When this card is activated, Tribute on your side of the field 1 of each "Queen of the Farie's", "King of the Farie's" and "Cassanova" and send them to your Graveyard. Then Special Summon 1 "Ruler of the Farie's" from your hand or Deck to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position."

Again, my OCG can never be perfect, but at least that effect has gotten rid of your main OCG errors.

Seems as I have to go - I will update this post with an evaluation of "Ruler of the Farie's" ASAP.

But still, you have some potential, keep practicing and you'll get a lot better :)

For one' date=' remove "Limited Edition" from the cards. Since they don't have a gold holo sticker at the bottom, they are not Limited Edition.

- OCG is horrible:

- Why do you have one card's name "quoted" while the others aren't. ALL card names need to be in "quotation".

- Also, you wouldn't Summon "Ruler of the Farie's" by that card, since it states that the card you are Summoning is "Ruler Of Farie's".

- hand is not capped. Also I think that Tributed is capped. ..."remove "Ruler Of Farie's" From play..." uncap from. Also where is it removed from? your Deck? You haven't stated on the card where it will be removed from.

- Also, change it to a Continuous Spell Card, instead of a field because it offers no effect what-so-ever to other cards on the field.

So you may want to change it to something along the lines of this.

"When this card is activated, Tribute on your side of the field 1 of each "Queen of the Farie's", "King of the Farie's" and "Cassanova" and send them to your Graveyard. Then Special Summon 1 "Ruler of the Farie's" from your hand or Deck to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position."

Again, my OCG can never be perfect, but at least that effect has gotten rid of your main OCG errors.

Seems as I have to go - I will update this post with an evaluation of "Ruler of the Farie's" ASAP.

But still, you have some potential, keep practicing and you'll get a lot better :)

[/quote']

Thank you so much, i love help. I'm getting better but slowly ^_^

Archived