Kitty Cough-up

Acnerdz

This is gonna be a really fun game!

This is going to be where you make up a kitten with features and it has to cough something out! ANYTHING YOU WANT!

And then the person under will tell you if they want to adopt it! And then they do their kitten!

Fun?

Ill Start!

(Note:No Picture Needed)

himalayankittensa083azh4.jpg

I have a Persian Himalayan Kitten that coughs out CD's! He is poofy and white with short claws and the most adorable little thing.

Guest Tiger

I will adopt him.

My cat is a Black Cat. She coughs up T.Vs. She is a very friendly cat, and her name is Cleo. (This is my Black Cats Name)

You can never have enough lamps, ADOPT.

I have a blood colored kitten with razor sharp claws and eyes that pierce your very soul that coughs up murderers, monsters out of your wildest nightmares and Psycho Pterodactyls that play Poker. His name is Bringer of Doom and Destruction to this Pitiful World.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Except Bringer of Doom and Destruction to this Pitiful World. And I'll adopt it... and put it in The Great War with superpowers.

I have a small white kitten named X'faseofaisofeoapkghteiaofaesie7hdafodsiaficaefasosadfaslcu that coughs up universes (except on August 19, when it coughs up Apocalypses). It's incredibly cute, sweet, loyal, and lonely, but there is the August 19 problem. WHAT DO YOU DO?

Does not adopt.

I have kitty named Sauron. Sauron's mother died at child birth, and he was slowly isolated and spoiled like a brat for all his childhood. Then he was cast out into an alleyway, starving and cold. Eventually the accumulated hatred and evil caused the cat to go insane, and murder several people. The cat was finally shot. But, the cat was revived again and lives only to murder and maim.

Archived