Starmie Army! (Help Us Out So It Can Grow)

bastionsgirl

Well, as you all know, Acnerdz returned. I talked to him about whether or not he was gonna continue his Starmie Army project. In a surprising turn of events, he offered me the chance to restart the Starmie Army with a new thread! I accepted and after asking a whole bunch of questions, I decided to revive this thing and hopefully this project will be finished.

Here is the army he compiled so far:

82750786tv4.png

and here are the ones I did already (excluding Roselia & Milotic cos he already put them on there):

starmiearmyroserade.jpgstarmiearmywigglytuff.jpgstarmiearmysnubbull.jpgstarmiearmygranbull.jpgstarmiearmyphanpy.jpgstarmiearmydonphan.jpg

starmiearmybuneary.jpgstarmiearmylopunny.jpgstarmiearmytreecko.jpgstarmiearmygrovyle.jpgstarmiearmysceptile.jpgstarmiearmyshelgon.jpgstarmiearmysalamence.jpg

starmiearmysunflora.jpgstarmiearmypachirisu.jpgstarmiearmychinchou.jpgstarmiearmylanturn.jpgstarmiearmyplusle.jpgstarmiearmyminun.jpgstarmiearmyscyther.jpgstarmiearmyjigglypuff.pngstarmiearmyigglybuff.png

starmiearmycleffa.pngstarmiearmyclefairy.pngstarmiearmyclefable.pngstarmiearmyturtwig.pngstarmiearmygrotle.pngstarmiearmytorterra.pngstarmiearmymonferno.jpgstarmiearmyinfernape-1.jpg

starmiearmychikorita.jpgstarmiearmybayleef.jpgstarmiearmymeganium.jpgstarmiearmycyndaquil.pngstarmiearmyquilava.pngstarmiearmytypholsion.jpg

starmiearmybulbasaur.pngstarmiearmyivysaur.pngstarmiearmyvenusaur.pngstarmiearmycharmeleon.pngstarmiearmysquirtle.pngstarmiearmywartortle.pngstarmiearmyblastoise.png

starmiearmytorchic.pngstarmiearmycombusken.pngstarmiearmyblaziken.pngstarmiearmymudkip.pngstarmiearmymarshtomp.pngstarmiearmyswampert.png

stargon.png (by Ultimate Ryan)

starmiearmy.pngstarmiearmy1.pngstarmiearmy2.png (by Mikaeo)

absolstarmiegk3.png

Added bonus: Lucemon

lucemonstarmielk8.png (both by Umbra)

28v95bn.png (by CrazyKev)

And here are the ones that Shaymin did. She asked if I would put hers on here:

Skittyrecolor.pngLegendary3recolor.pngLegendary3birdrecolor.png

Legendary3dogrecolor.pngLugiarecolor-1.pngPipluprecolor.pngPrinpluprecolor.png

She also Did Shaymin, Munchlax, and Eevee.

starmiearmysprites1.png

starmiearmysprites2.png(by cardmaker)

2ahwql3.jpg(by aznwhitey)

untitled-1.png(by dark sanji)

recolorstarmie.jpg (by Zebra Wearing Trench Coat)

Just to let all of the members know, I need a lot of support to finish recoloring all of the Pokemon. I will not recolor all of them by myself, so please get to recoloring!

Once again, I'd like to thank Acnerdz for passing on this lone-forgotten, newly revived project to me and I hope we can recruit all 493 or so!

Pokemon recolored so far: 125/493

Wanna help? Follow the Code...

The main color of the pokemon must become Starmie Purple... Other colored parts Such as leaves, line, Antenas, And everything else thats not main is the red or yellow that is on Starmie...

There cant be changes with like the mouth and eyes...

It must be colored like the first post...

The colors must be taken from Starmie...

Ect, Ect, Ect

(It can not be posted already)

Archived