The Site

Is this site illegal?

or if we print our own cards' date=' can we use them or sell them, or give ideas to the official yu gi oh people?

[/quote']

Well, it's legal because nobody here sells these cards or plays with them in official tournaments. Moreover, there are some slight differences, so you can understand which card is official of is made on YCM.

There are many other sites too which help people make fan fake cards, like Pokemon Zeo and fakecard for making custom pokemon cards. These use blanks instead of card generators.

About ideas, I don't think anyone has done it yet.

Is this site illegal?

yes

or if we print our own cards' date=' can we use them or sell them, or give ideas to the official yu gi oh people?

you can print of your own cards and glue them to the fronts of a crappy old one

but no you cant sell them

[/quote']

Is this site illegal?

yes

[/quote']

If it was illegal, wouldn't someone protest? Plus, nobody as of yet (at least whoever I know) has actually sold those cards. There are many other such sites, only which use card blanks instead.

Is this site illegal?

yes

[/quote']

If it was illegal, wouldn't someone protest? Plus, nobody as of yet (at least whoever I know) has actually sold those cards. There are many other such sites, only which use card blanks instead.

um anyways' date=' who would be so stupid and sell these cards?

[/quote']

You never know. I've got 4 decks of fake cards (they aren't fan fakes though).

Please,those might just be counterfeit cards that some idiot thought that nobody would bother telling the difference apart.

well, i am sure that you can print them. if you have a printer....

just dont go trying to trade them with people, especially at a tournament.

and i bet you can try to show them to konami, but they might not want to listen to you... ^_^

it isnt affiliated with and yugioh company, so its just for fun. and legal i would assume...

@above: Frunk? your back...?

Archived