Elements Of The End

Luxlord

err.. too strong.

Not only are all of them powerful lone aggros, but they all have effects that wipe something out clean. Got a Soul Absorbtion on the field? Use "Tremor" and your LP will soar! What if your opponent stocked himself with a legendary ocean and a wave-motion cannon that you just can't get rid of? Well, if you have a "Foolish Burial" in your hand, then you could send "Requia" to the grave to destroy every single spell and trap card on the field, tearing apart 1/3-2/3 of your opponent's defenses...

These cards are (in the most basic, nondescript term) 'scraps'. It doesn't look like much effort was put into them...

If you want to make good cards, go pm AJWcollection. He did an elemental set too, so he could give you some sound advice about making cards like these.

You know; Two people here have been on the right track.

These cards aren't up to the ratings most have given by any means.

Just because someone puts the name formula "____, The ____ of _____" Doesn't make it great.

Nor does a good image.

Nor does OCG.

No, It's only great together.

He got.. 2/7 right, just because most of your names are stupid, as well as the use of armageddon, which is an abused name, loosing all substance.

It doesn't even sound deadly anymore.

3/10.

And yes, I rounded up.

2sick~.

oh well

this is fine... not everyone has to like them

yah I know the "Armageddon" thing is over used, but I really wanted to make these cards...

just because I have an obsession with "Demise, King of Armageddon" that card inspired me to make these...

Archived