The Super Fast Card contest. ^_^ Contest Over

Kale

[align=center]Alright, you might now be thinking from the name that the contest is quick, but no. Its the card that must be quick. ^_^

i have been reading through the forum and a lot of people like to duel with speed, and the fast the style of dueling the better.

so your job, if you choose to enter, is to make a card (or cards) that is / are fast.

the effect can do anything you wish, but the more complex, the better it is for you. (nothing too simple, thats what i mean.)

Criteria for Judging:

Name: 5%

Pic: 5%

OCG: 10%

Balance: 20%

Complexity of the card effect: 20%

Overall Fastness: 40%

total: 100%

this card contest will be sort of quick, but i will give you all 1 week to do this, so by next Tuesday the 17 at midnight this contest will end.

prizes:

1st: 3 Reps

2nd: 2 Reps

3rd: 1 Reps

Participants:

1. 「tea.leaf」 (rating: 90%)

2. San-Meti (rating: 85%)

3. death7ofsb (rating: 81%)

4. RacecaR (rating: 69%)

5. dangweasle (rating: 79%)

6. poke123 (rating: 96%)

7. sportsplayer627: (rating: 77%)

8. Darkjagwar: (rating: 80%)

9. ivandanny: (rating: 48%)

10. element8923: (reserved)

11. N00B Hunter (rating: 87%)

11. Pickle2 (52%)

12. super-vegeta (74%)

Current first place holder.

Current second place holder.

Current third place holder.

Good Luck!![/align]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually..I'll reserve one too.

With this card.

39794dv6.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field in Defence Position, you're opponent cannot attack your Life Points directly. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by battle, select 1 face-up DARK monster on your side of the field and increase the selected monster's ATK by this card's ATK. When the selected monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle, increase the selected monster's ATK and DEF by the ATK of the destroyed monster. When the seleted monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the selected monster's ATK.

39794nx2.jpg

When this card is Summoned (including Normal Summoned and Special Summoned) all face-up monster cards on your side of the field and Graveyard are treated as DARK monsters. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, while this card is face-up on your side of the field, you may discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 monster card with "Corruption" in the name from your hand. You cannot Normal Summon on the turn this card's effect is activated. If you have already Normal Summoned during this turn, you cannot activate this card's effect.

209673a.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned, select 1 DARK monster from your hand and place it in your Spell/Trap Card Zone and equip it to this card. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by half of the selected monster's ATK. This card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by battle, increase your Life Points by half of this card's ATK.

39794ns1.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, select 1 DARK or LIGHT level 6 or higher monster from your Graveyard. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by the half of the ATK of the selected monster. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by battle, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon the selected monster from the Graveyard in Face-Up Attack Position. The selected monster cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly as long as this card remains in your Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases that this card is in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Soharta" token in Face-Up Defence Position. (Level 1/DARK/Fiend-Type/ATK 250/DEF 100) You may tribute 3 "Soharta" tokens to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your Main Phase 1.

alright San-Meti 13, your in, and here are the standings on your card.

Pic: -- 4 % out of 5% (now that there is a black rose dragon card its not entirely original, but its still cool.)

OCG: -- 10% out of 10% (i didnt see any problems.)

Balance: -- 18% out of 20% (something seemed a bit off, but i cant put my finger on it.... but still very balanced.)

Complexity of the card effect: -- 20% out of 20% (very complex. nuf said. :lol: )

Overall Fastness: -- 20% out of 40% (didnt really fit the theme i was looking for for this contest....)

total: -- 72% out of 100%

currently you are in first! :lol:

ok i have the perfect card for this kind of situation, a tab bit situational though, but complex none-the-less

24e43ea.jpg

You can only activate this card during your battle phase when you have no monsters on your side of the field. Reveal 1 level 6 or lower monster card from your hand that can be special summoned and special summon it. Then Select 1 level 6 or lower monster from your graveyard that can be special summoned and special summon it. During the end of your battle phase return the monster that was special summoned from your graveyard to your hand and send the monster that was special summoned from your hand to the graveyard. (Only if both monsters are still on the field). If only 1 of the monsters special summoned by this cards effect is on the field at the end of the battle phase, remove it from play.

artist: Donato Giancola

89473hj9.jpg

89473rb1.jpg

89473mi5.jpg

Heres how it goes. Your opponent goes first and is he/she plays a monster card, you play sliftaught. Then you play meteor field and then chain reincarnation. Your opponents cards will be sent back and forth while he/she loses unlimited life points.

alright San-Meti 13' date=' your in, and here are the standings on your card.

Pic: -- 4 % out of 5% (now that there is a black rose dragon card its not entirely original, but its still cool.)

Balance: -- 18% out of 20% (something seemed a bit off, but i cant put my finger on it.... but still very balanced.)

Complexity of the card effect: -- 20% out of 20% (very complex. nuf said. :lol: )

Overall Fastness: -- 20% out of 40% (didnt really fit the theme i was looking for for this contest....)

[/quote']

Then...if I am allowed, I will post 2 cards to go with this...If I am allowed please say so and I will edit my entry post...

alright San-Meti 13' date=' your in, and here are the standings on your card.

[/quote']

Then...if I am allowed, I will post 2 cards to go with this...If I am allowed please say so and I will edit my entry post...

"so" :lol:

you are allowed, and i will adjust your score accordingly. ^_^

I shall Play.

16037tf.jpg

[spoiler=Card's effect]

When this card is drawn you may Special Summon it in face-up Attack position. When this card battles with a DARK Fiend-Type Monster this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the End phase of this turn. Once per turn you may discard 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard to draw 1 card, if it is a Monster it is placed in your Spell & Trap Card Zone and is treated as an Continuous Spell card. This card can attack 1 additional time for every face-up Continuous Spell card on your Side of the Field.

I shall Play.

16037tf.jpg

[spoiler=Card's effect]

When this card is drawn you may Special Summon it in face-up Attack position. When this card battles with a DARK Fiend-Type Monster this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the End phase of this turn. Once per turn you may discard 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard to draw 1 card, if it is a Monster it is placed in your Spell & Trap Card Zone and is treated as an Continuous Spell card. This card can attack 1 additional time for every face-up Continuous Spell card on your Side of the Field.

San-Meti 13:

card 1:

Complexity of the card effect: -- 20% out of 20% (very complex. nuf said. Laughing )

card 2:

Name: -- 5% out of 5% (awesome!)

Pic: -- 4% out of 5% (isnt that sepheroth?)

OCG: -- 10% out of 10% (no problems i see...)

Balance: -- 20% out of 20% (seems balanced)

Complexity of the card effect: -- 20% out of 20% (seems complex to me)

Overall Fastness: -- 25% out of 40% (still isnt the quick type of card i requested)

total: 89% out of 100%

card 3:

Name: -- 4% out of 5% (not the best, but still great)

Pic: -- 5% out of 5% (pretty good)

OCG: -- 9% out of 10% (something seems off, but pretty much there.)

Balance: -- 19% out of 20% (not perfect, but not off the deep end.)

Complexity of the card effect: -- 20% out of 20% (seems complicated)

Overall Fastness: -- 27% out of 40% (again, not the quick type of card i wanted.)

total: 84% out of 100%

average: 81.66666 rounded to 82. ^_^

_____

death7ofsb

Name: -- 3% out of 5% (not the best)

Pic: -- 4% out of 5% (fits name, but is kinda strange to me O.o )

OCG: -- 9% out of 10% (just a tad off)

Balance: -- 15% out of 20% (a bit overpowered)

Complexity of the card effect: -- 20% out of 20% (uber complex, i would give you 21% but its above the max!)

Overall Fastness: -- 30% out of 40% (kinda fast, but not really what i wanted. )

total: 81% out of 100%

_____

RacecaR

card 1:

Name: -- 4% out of 5% (could be a touch better)

Pic: -- 5% out of 5% (seems good.)

OCG: -- 8% out of 10% (something seems off)

Balance: -- 18% out of 20% (pretty balanced)

Complexity of the card effect: -- 10% out of 20% (simple, but good.)

Overall Fastness: -- 20% out of 40% (not fast, you have to wait for the cards to be destroyed.)

total: 65% out of 100%

card 2:

Name: -- 5% out of 5% (seems fine)

Pic: -- 3% out of 5% (can still read the print!)

OCG: -- 7% out of 10% (something seems off)

Balance: -- 16% out of 20% (a little unbalanced balanced)

Overall Fastness: -- 35% out of 40% (fast, just what i asked for. but not the fastest card ive seen. ^_^)

total: 76% out of 100%

card 3:

Name: -- 4% out of 5% (could be a touch better)

Pic: -- 4% out of 5% (doesnt exactly fit, but i see how it could.)

OCG: -- 5% out of 10% (way off on ocg on this one)

Balance: -- 18 % out of 20% (pretty balanced)

Overall Fastness: -- 25% out of 40% (not fast, you have to wait for the cards to be destroyed.)

total: 66% out of 100%

average: 69% exactly.

_____

dangweasle:

Name: -- 4% out of 5% (i dont see how she rushes.)

OCG: -- 10% out of 10% (seems fine to me.)

Balance: -- 17% out of 20% (a bit powerful for a level 4. )

Complexity of the card effect: -- 18% out of 20% (complex, but not super complex.)

Overall Fastness: -- 25% out of 40% (not really what i was looking for.)

total: 79% out of 100%

_____

poke123

Name: -- 5% out of 5% (pretty good actually.)

OCG: -- 10% out of 10% (seems fine to me.)

Balance: -- 18% out of 20% (a bit powerful for a level 3, but its almost there. )

Complexity of the card effect: -- 20% out of 20% (complex, 'nuff said.)

Overall Fastness: -- 38% out of 40% (pretty fast, this is what i wanted to see!)

total: 96% out of 100%

_____

thank you all for competing!

i might have some errors, but give me a break, i did all of these just now!

My cards work together to win in the first turn however.

yeah' date=' but individually they aren't quick.

i requested that you make a card or cards that were quick, not a set.

and where as you did well with that set, they wouldn't be quick by themselves.

so i rated them separately like i did everyone else.

i really like the cards, honest, they just weren't what i was looking for in this contest.

you [i']set[/i] was certainly the quickest, so if i make another contest where the job is to make a quick set you should enter there. i think you would do well. ^_^

sorry about what your rating came out to be, they just weren't what the contest called for.

here they are

73910dt6.jpg73910gx6.jpg

73910yp9.jpg73910kp4.jpg

73910uk7.jpg73910hu4.jpg

if you dont get how its quick here it is

1.Summon Legendary Soldier

2.Use Weapon Manufacture to get Boomeraxe to your hand (if its not already in your hand)

3.Use Recover (so when u use Boomeraxe your opponent loses 500 Life Points)

4.Activate Painful Dream,( when your opponent draws a card outside of his draw phase, 500 Life Points deducted)

5.Activate Spell Barrier, (when u use Boomeraxe, counter put on the card Max. 2 and when there is 2 destroy the counters to destroy another 500 Life Points)

6.Equip Legendary Soldier with Boomeraxe. All equip cards equipped to "LS" are destroyed and sent to the graveyard

7.When boomeraxe is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, it comes back to ur hand.

8.By recover when boomeraxe comes to ur hand ur opponent draws a card

9.By painful dream when opponent draws card out from his draw phase, loses 500 LP

10. By Spell Barrier, 1 counter on it

11. repeat steps 6-10 until opponent has 0 LP

Archived