Evil Ryu is back....

Cyber Altair

Acneredz' date=' you know i posted as a comment on the comments above right?

[/quote']

However, it is applicable for your banner aswell.

It IS suppoesed to look like that' date=' ONLY the face is the focal, WHAT is wrong with the box?

[/quote']

1. If it IS supposed to look like that, congratulations. You just failed on purpose.

2. The thing that is wrong with the box is that it exists.

It IS suppoesed to look like that' date=' ONLY the face is the focal, WHAT is wrong with the box?

[/quote']

1. If it IS supposed to look like that, congratulations. You just failed on purpose.

i agree sprite is difficult to see.

So....

congratulations. You just failed on purpose.

Q4T

FAIL.

Make something that doesn't suck, then you can say who fails and who doesnt.

Now people it's not hard to give C&C and not be a total ***hole. Make good C&C or your either flaming or spamming. gg.

The box and text isnt too good, but if you changed the sprite ( Maybe even add a different one) and lost the text it would look great. I love the effects around Ryu too.

@Tkill: The text might look good with a little outer glow or similar.

Before anyone says fail please try do do something that doesn't just involve pasting a render on a stupid BG.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

Done.

The Sprite almost looks like a shading aspect. Maybe you can bluer it than add a new sprite or the same one somewhere else. The box just doesn't work. Try to find something else or eliminate the text. All the other effects are awesome. You did a good job. Do something to the text and make the render a little more viewable. Or add a new one.

Archived