Fight to the Finish - Team 2 discussion

HelioSpark

ghosts? that could be interesting. Sound like a good idea. Let's just see if the others agree, and then we can divide up who is going to do what. We will probably need 2 monsters, 1 or 2 spell and trap cards, and 1 or 2 fusion or synchro cards.

So, does anyone have a problems with doing ghosts/other spooky things?

I say we do something that has never bin done before. but what?

For the wing-beast thing, Maybe "Mystic Bird - ___"

EXAMPLE

62275hh8.jpg

ART BY PEKAZUS

EFFECT

This card cannot be attacked. If this card attacks 1 monster on the field, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, all battle damage is doubled and is sent to your opponent until your end phase. After your end phase of this card's effect, return it to your hand.

^sportsplayer, unfortunately you are not on our team and are therefore not allowed to help:(

Anyway, I like the Idea of "Mystic Bird -"

As of now Dhpo is doing the fusion monster.

You guys can choose what type of card you want to do, I'll take whichever is leftover.

Adding on to what KingOfFrogs said, we could just do a mystic animal set, like "Mystic Bird -", "Mystic Lion", or other animals like that, if you like.

^sportsplayer' date=' unfortunately you are not on our team and are therefore not allowed to help:(

You guys can choose what type of card you want to do, I'll take whichever is leftover.

Adding on to what KingOfFrogs said, we could just do a mystic animal set, like "Mystic Bird -", "Mystic Lion", or other animals like that, if you like.

[/quote']

Thats a good idea! I will start on fusions as soon as you guys post cards.

@ Acnerdz - They lack team work....

^sportsplayer' date=' unfortunately you are not on our team and are therefore not allowed to help:(

[/quote']

oh well i was just trying to help saying ghosts has already been done

oh and wait why is this in the contest forum?

"This card gains 200 ATK points each time it declares an attack." Redo that and its great. I'm just now looking at the cards you guys posted, so I'm gonna go ahead and look for "Mystic" creatures and such. I'll post a card soon. First, I have to give out the rewards for my contest.

62275lk4.jpg

EFFECT

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned from your graveyard or be tributing 3 "Mystical" monsters. Once per turn, before you attack, you may draw a card. Use on of the following effects depending on what card you drew. *Spell - This card gains the Spell card's effect *Monster - Pay 1000 Life Points to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the monster's ATK *Trap - When this card attack, your opponent can't activate any Spell or Trap cards until there 2rd End Phase. Destroy the drawn card.

Archived