WWE CARDSET 9/100

leafronzo

*sighs*

If you need help with your cards, go take a look at my old cards. Just don't post in them. It's a pretty old thread. Just giving you something for an example.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=25276

Mudkipkid, you can't tell people that other people have already made the same set. I made my set before Notsohandyman...

you are what gives wrestling cards a bad name. Bad OCG' date=' learn to capitalize, and just don't make any more cards.

[/quote']

That might just sound like a crappy attempt at being me.

Seriously; Shut up.

What if you told Spirt of B.M.G that here cards were crappy when he was kind of new? You'd be pretty stupid now.

The guys making cards for what he likes; And if you bother to look at his last set, you'd know he tried to improve.

You're a tosser, and based on your "Civil War" cards, I'd say you shouldn't judge who should stop making cards.

Okay. Now for his cards.

Well.. They have their holes; and overpowered sections. (10 star monsters still only need 2 tributes unless designated on the card effect if you didn't know.)

But still; You're getting there.

If you want some advice.. I'd say you should not think up OCG of the top of your head, but rather look up yu-gi-oh's wiki and find a card similar to the one you're trying to create. From there, It's just minor adjustments until you're done. Also; Try to branch away from pop culture, as the sections become so repeated, it lacks all ability to be original. Try realistic.. Just grab a pic off deviantart.com and base a card around it.

=].

Hope I helped..

2sick~

you are what gives wrestling cards a bad name. Bad OCG' date=' learn to capitalize, and just don't make any more cards.

[/quote']

That might just sound like a crappy attempt at being me.

Seriously; Shut up.

What if you told Spirt of B.M.G that here cards were crappy when he was kind of new? You'd be pretty stupid now.

The guys making cards for what he likes; And if you bother to look at his last set, you'd know he tried to improve.

You're a tosser, and based on your "Civil War" cards, I'd say you shouldn't judge who should stop making cards.

You're right, I shouldn't have told this person to stop making cards; I'm sorry. If I had told Spirit that when her cards were bad, I would say sorry to her now I probably should look at his next set, and if you think you can make better Civil War cards, then show me up.

Archived