Xazar TCG Club

Okay well I had a TCG, Clear Lair, that went great though it was to much like Yu-Gi-Oh so now I'm making a new TCG but I need help so this is the Xazar TCG Club. Here are the basics of the club :D

[spoiler=Basics]

[align=center]How The Card Will Look

The name will be at the top, middle of the card. The type and Attack Power (AP) and Shield Power (SP) will be left of the card and the element will be right of the card. The Rank (Level in Yu-Gi-Oh) will be right under the name, AP and SP, Element, etc. and under the Rank some creatures (not all, just some) will have an Element that they are stronger againest and weaker againest (it will do extra damage if it says it on the card). Then the image will be under that. Then the rest of the stuff will be under the image.

Card Types

Creatures: They are used for special purposes and trying to inflict damage to your opponent's Power Level (PL).

Tricks: They are just Traps in my TCG. They are used for helping you and your monsters and damaging to your opponent.

Orb. The Spell in this TCG. They are used just like the Tricks card.

Ranks

Elements

Shine

Shadow

Flame

Aqua

Air

Ground

Metal

Types

Warrior

Vampire

Demon

Angel

Dragon

Alien

Insect

Immortal

Rock

Reptile

Fossil

Fish

Sorcerer

Orb & Trick Cards Types

Normal: A normal card that is like eveything else, helps you. Used for both cards.

Constant: They stay on the field until they are destroyed (it is basically a Countinuous in Xazar). It is used for both types.

Chaos: It helps you and monsters whiloe damages your opponent. Used for both types.

Weapon: Equip it to your Creatures and help them (it is a Equip in Yu-Gi-Oh). It only appears on a Trick.

Ritual: Helps to get out your Ritual monsters. Only used on Orb.

Area: A Field card that helps a certain kind of Creature. Only used on Trick.

Basics about Creatures

Effect: These monster have effects that could be good in a tight situation. Base Color is Red.

Non-Effect: These only really good for battle. Base Color is brownish.

Rituals: These can only get out by Ritual Orb Cards and can have a effect or non-effect. Base Color is Dark Yellow.

Polymers: A fusion that can only get out by merging certain monsters with a certain Orb card. Base Color is Blue.

Toxic: These are pretty rare. Instead of "Warrior/ Effect" it will say "Warrior / Toxic". They are like venom they help damage your opponent pretty bad. Base Color is Blackish.

Decks

Main Deck / Deck: This is your official deck that you play with. You must have atleast 45 cards in it.

Extra Deck: This deck is where extra cards go and you can switch them back and forth between duels (kinda like a Side Deck in Yu-Gi-Oh). You can only have 20-25 in this deck no more, no less.

Polymer Deck: This is where the Polymer Creatures go. No limit on how many you can have in this deck, actually it is optional to have this deck.

Rarity

Un-Common: This is easier to get than a Common. You can tell this rarity by the picture being slightly darker than the others.

Common: This is pretty easy to get but not as easy to get than a Un-Common. You can tell this rarity by everything being the brightness or whatever.

Rare: This rarity is not easy to get but not hard to get either. You can tell this rarity by the image being slightly brighter than the others.

Common Rare: This is a Super Rare in this TCG. It is pretty hard to get. You can tell this rarity by the name being brighter than the others and the image being slightly brighter too.

Ultra Rare: This is hard to get. Yoiu can tell this rarity by the name beings a silver like color and the image and rank is holoed.

Ancient Rare: This is possibly the hardest to get. It is just like an Secret Rare. To tell this rarity, it has a holoed name and a holoed image, rank, and type (and maybe sometimes element and AP (Attack Power) and SP (Shield Power))

Zones

Creature Zone: This is where you place Creatures. You can only have max 6 on the field.

Orb & Trick Zone: This is where you place/play Orb & Trick Cards. Max 6 can be on the field at a time.

Kill Zone: This is where you place the destroyed cards.

Deck Zone: This where you place the deck.

Polymer Deck Zone: This is where you place the Polymer Creatures Deck.

Rules

1. You must have atleast 45 cards in your main deck (there is no limit to how much you can have at this time).

2. You start out with 15000 Power Level (PL).

3. You can only summon Ranks 1-6 Creatures require no tribute. Creatures Ranks 7-10 require 1 tribute. Creatures Ranks 11-14 require 2 tributes. Creatures Ranks 15-16 require 3 tributes.

4. You can only summon 2 Creatures per turn.

Position

Attack Position: Simple, there are ready for battle.

Shield Position: It lets you know that there are in Defense Position if in Yu-Gi-Oh.

Hidden Position: This is a face-down card.

Battle

Here is the basics about battle. If you want me too explain battle more just ask on this thread.

Example 1. If, say, a Attack Position Creature attacks a Shield Position Creature, and the Attack Position Creature's AP (Attack Power) is stronger than the Shield Position Creature's SP (Shield Power) then the Shield Position is sent to the Kil Zone.

Example 2. If a Shine Element Atack Position Creature attacks a Shadow Element Shield Position Creature, but the Attack Position Creature's AP is lower then the Shield Position Creature's SP, say, by 900, but the Shine Element Attack Position Creature has where he inflicts 1000 more damage than usual when battling a Shadow Element Creature then the Shield Position Creature is sent to the Kill Zone has it was a Shadow Element Creature.

Example 3. If a Air Element Attack Position Creature attacks a Ground Element Shield Position Creature, and the Attack Position Creature's AP is greater than the Shield Position Creature's SP, by, say, 800, but the Ground Element Creature has it where it gains 900 Shield Power if it is atacked by a Air Element Creature and the attacking Creature is a Air Element so the Ground Element Creature won't be destroyed as he gains 900 SP while in a battle with a Air Element Creature.

Example 4. If a Attack Position Creature attacks another Attack Position Creature, and it has greater AP than the other's AP the opposing Creature is destroyed, sent to the Kill Zone, and inflict the difference to your opponent's PL.

Format for Cards

Creatures

Name:

Element:

Stronger/Weaker: (optional)

Type:

Lore:

AP (Attack Power) / SP (Shield Power):

Orbs & Trick Cards

Name:

Type of Card: (Orb ot Trick)

Type: (Chaos, Normal, etc.)

Lore:

Basics about Power Level

You start out with 15000 PL (Power Level). You lose PL when a opponent's creature destroys a Attack Position Creature you control or by a card effect. You gain PL by some of these reasons:

- By a card effect that lets you gain PL.

- You gain 500 PL if you inflict direct damage (a monster that attacks your opponent without any monsters on the field)

Once any player's PL goes to 0 you lose the duel.

Creature Types Basics

Warrior - Well Warriors are, well like said, Warriors. They have all different types of effects. They use mostly the Elements of Ground, Shine, and Shadow but they can use the others to.

Vampire - They are well Vampires. They all kind of effects like Warrior though they also use a effect that lets them not be destroyed while in Shield Position (kinda like they are sleeping). They use mostly the Elements of Shadow and Air but the can use all the Elements to.

Demon - Demons what can I say. Like Warriors and Vampires they use all kinds of effects. They use mostly the Elements of Shadow, Flame, and Ground but they can use others too.

Angel - They are well Angels. They use all kind of effects like the others above. They use mostly the Elements of Shine, Shadow, and Air.

Dragon - They are Dragons. Like all the others they use simple effects. They use all mostly all the Elements so can't say nothing to these.

Alien - Well Aliens. They use simple effect like all the others. They use mostly the Elements of Shadow and Ground but they use the others too.

Insect - They are Insects. They use pretty simple effects. They use mostly the Elements of Air and Ground.

Immortal - These are Immortal so they are pretty hard to get. They use pretty unique effects but also simple ones too. They use mostly all Elements.

Rock - These are Rock they usally have high SP. They use simple effects like all others. They use mostly the Element Ground but can use the others too.

Fossil - Fossils that usally have low AP and high SP. They use some unique effects but simple ones too. They use mostly the Elements of Ground and Metal but they can use the others too.

Fish - Fish. They use pretty simple effects. They use mostly the Element of Aqua but can use the others too.

Sorcerer - Very powerful Magicians. They use simple effects. They use also all the Elements aswell.

What To Cap On The Card

Here is what you need to cap on the card.

Hand,

Kill Zone,

Deck,

AP & SP (you don't say Attack Power or Shield Power on the card),

Power Level,

Creature Zone,

Orb & Trick Zone,

Summon,

Any Creatures Name,

Any Orb or Trick Card Name.[/align]

So if you want to help with this TCG just say that you want to join in the post and also we need

- Cards

- More Basics/Rules

- Anything Else

So hope you join :D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you make me something as some kind of a template(I don't care if you hand draw it in Paint) then I could probably make you any/all templates that you would require for this venture. I just need to see your vision as you see it and not just as text...so get to work. :lol:

Also, while reading over your information, I would strongly suggest you gut some elements of this game as you have it currently proposed and replace them with something that doesn't look like a Pokemon card landed ontop of a Yu-Gi-Oh card. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's just that if you're going to make your own unique game...please add some more unique. :D

Glad to hear. Now draw me that picture and tomorrow when I hit the forums I'll two to toss together a card template. Also, to make this a ton easier on you...list any programs you happen to have so I know the best way to make the template. There's no point in me uploading a filetype you can't open. I'm serious about it being hand drawn in paint if you want to do that BTW. All I need is yoru overal vision and concept. Once I have a visual guideline I can do all the technical mojo for you to help out. ;)

Archived