xXXxUltimate Ultimicia: Warbound ChroniclesxXXx

Davok

Name: Zetsumei Mosomo

Clan: Jar'esk

Class: Necromancer

Weapon: i wanna kno if we can get custom weapons later on......

Level: 1

Bio: unknown

Personality: Evil, Calm, Smart

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Name: Sadeigo Salakkal

Clan: Yor

Class: Ninja

Weapon: Pick away. Make it powerful, svp.

Level: You choose, don't you?

Bio:

He may be descended from the lost Atkallon, an advanced civilization of the past with the power to become shadows. Whether this is true or not, Sadeigo Salakkal certainly has an interesting ancestry. His parents were both Ninja, the highest level of trained assassin in the world. They had both been assigned to kill each other, and, as they say, the rest is history.

However, Sadeigo's parents' employers were... displeased with their inability to dispatch one another, to say the least. Both sent hordes of assassins after them. Even such skilled Ninja as Sannæ and Djinúbadl Salakkal were unable to hold them off, so they had to flee, using the shadows as their friends.

They then proceeded to train Sadeigo as a Ninja. However, they vanished without a trace some time later. Immediately assuming the worst, given his parents' history, Sadeigo tried to find out more about their employers: high-level politicians in the Oks and Jar'Esk clans. He immediately pledged allegiance to the Yor clan, where both of his parents had been born, to try and avenge and/or rescue his parents.

Personality: Demonically intelligent, there's no situation Sadeigo can't slip out of. He tends to be quiet and blunt, with little regard for others.

ooc: I have a few more classes if your still all ears that is...

Shaman

Bard

Elemental Master

Mystic

Psychic Warrior

Scout

Sohei(which are monks that use war weapons)

Soulknife(a warrior who fights with a blade made of his own energy)

Lurk(uses focus techniques)

Knight(Stronger then a warrior but no spells like a pally)

Warblade(the strongest class made for war battles)

you can make a lot of these class advancements I hoped I helped.

E. Master, Mystic, Shaman, and Psychic Warrior are covered under the Mage and Druid classes.

Knight is covered under the Warrior class.

Soulknife is just lame, and is covered under every mêlée class there is.

Warblade is essentially a broken character made for any godmodders who'd like to dominate the world.

Lurk might be on to something, but I don't really get the idea. It's probably covered under Mage.

Scout and Bard should go through; we have nothing really like them (especially since both are almost unarmed XD)

My two pence on the above classes.

Lurk might be on to something' date=' but I don't really get the idea. It's probably covered under Mage.

Scout and Bard should go through; we have nothing really like them (especially since both are almost unarmed XD)

My two pence on the above classes.

[/quote']

yes bard should go in as well as scout.

Lurks use a special force called Astral to focus there weapons to make them more powerful

Well, then, make Mage Knights and leave Astral out of the question. We already have one supernatural force powering units; we don't need another one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived