New card set :prismatic oblivion

DISCLAIMER: I do not take credit for any images used. These are the works of their original creators.

Cards updated with OCG fixed and commentary on each card.

Lets start with the Oblivion cards:

98257lz6.jpg

Oblivion Knight: This guy is a standard offensive monster with 1900 ATK. He's one of the cards that would go in an "Oblivion" deck with 3 copies. Also while I was writing the description I accidently made a ryhme hehehe.

98257wq8.jpg

Void saber : This card can only be equipped to an "Oblivion" monster. When the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster, put one consuming void counter on this card. Offer as tribute the equipped monster and this card with any number of consuming void counters on it to draw the same number of cards as counters tributed from your deck. If any of the cards are monsters with "Oblivion" in their name, you may special summon them to the field. Any monsters special summoned by this card's effect may not attack the turn they are summoned.

This card is used with the Oblivon monsters to potentially draw large amounts of cards giving you more tactical options.

98257er2.jpg

Oblivion Queen: When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Void Saber", you may offer it as tribute to select and activate one of the following effects.

●Increase your Life Points by 1000

●Draw 1 card

●Search your deck for one "Oblivion" monster and add it to your hand. Your deck is then shuffled.

This card works stand alone as an extra knight but, used in conjuction with void saber, you can get some interesting options. you could exhange the card you drew for another card with it's 2nd effect, give yourself a life point boost (handy if your other cards cost LP), or search your deck for an oblivion monster to add to your hand (Oblivion sorcerer anyone?)

98257hp3.jpg

Oblivion sorcerer: This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 "Oblivion" monsters in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn you may discard one card from your hand to activate one of the following effects:

●Increase this card's ATK by 1000 during the Damage Step only.

●Remove this card from play until your next Standby Phase.

This card is quite versatile, it's summoned like an envoy or a chaos sorcerer and then it has 2 effects that can be activated by discarding. You can choose what is , essentially, an injection fairy lily effect or a strike ninja effect. He also has decent attack power and it's a special summon, what's not to love.

98257en6.jpg

Oblivion Battle-Mage: perhaps my favorite card in this set, the oblivion battle mage is a fusion of the knight and sorcerer. Don't you hate it when you get off that tricky fusion just to have a raigeki break destroy your hardwork? not with this formidable fellow! This guy gets rezzed if they destroy him with a card effect and if they kill him in battle you get your material monsters back.

"Knight of Oblivion" + "Oblivion Sorcerer"

This card cannnot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard by your opponents card effect, it is Special Summoned to the field during your next Standby Phase. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon its Fusion Material monsters to the field from your Graveyard.

Next lets look at the Prismatics.

98257jq8.jpg

Prismatic Soldier: the standard prismatic monster, high defense but no attack.

98257ag6.jpg

a monster version of Shield and Sword , used when you have an opening to go on offensive.

98257wd3.jpg

Foil to oblivion monsters

98257ds9.jpg

The fusion card, it's designed to up your life pointswhich is the goal of the prismatic cards.

98257oq2.jpg

My experiment with a synchro card , it's used to win the duel when you have enough life points. Should probably make it unaffected by prismatic angel.

Next on the list are the obligatory ridiculous dragons!

98257ch7.jpg

98257qz3.jpg

Fusion mat and the 1st dragon.

98257ll9.jpg

98257en4.jpg

98257ez3.jpg

2nd dragon ritual mat and ritual card

98257im4.jpg

98257oo5.jpg

Another way to win. The 3rd dragon and it's summoning card

next: misc and re-done reaper

98257by0.jpg

mmmmmmmm tasty! helpful to prismatic decks and oblivion decks alike.

98257ty2.jpg

This card is a nod to those "filler" cards which populate the booster packs.

98257pz3.jpg

Magic card , just thought it'd be interesting and I liked the picture , thought it fit with the name.

98257uf3.jpg

sock quiz : more of a joke then an actual card. Enjoy the pristine alignment of mens socks presented for your viewing pleasure.

98257ky0.jpg

self explanatory

98257rc4.jpg

Works against prismatic decks and oblivion decks.

98257zs9.jpg

reaper with new pic

98257rc5.jpg

STOP MAKING CARDS!!!!

sorry... i had to get that out.

You're making waves of card upon card. You need to make a small set, and then edit it in accord to other people's comments. If you don't, then you'll never be a good cardmaker, and never have any solid card ideas. Make 1 set and focus on that...

I won't critique until you choose a set and remove the rest of your cards.

STOP MAKING CARDS!!!!

You're making waves of card upon card. You need to make a small set' date=' and then edit it in accord to other people's comments. If you don't, then you'll never be a good cardmaker, and never have any solid card ideas. Make 1 set and focus on that...

[/quote']

I agree, shooting out cards like bullets Isn't getting you anywhere.

STOP MAKING CARDS!!!!

You're making waves of card upon card. You need to make a small set' date=' and then edit it in accord to other people's comments. If you don't, then you'll never be a good cardmaker, and never have any solid card ideas. Make 1 set and focus on that...

[/quote']

I agree, shooting out cards like bullets Isn't getting you anywhere.

Exactly what i would say

If you don't like the pictures then make your own smoothie card zoloa.

blazenz: they're unique ideas and only one card is blurry , I suggest getting a better graphics card.

why do people keep downrating these????? i put alot of time and effort into them and they're good.

or did i just get stuck with the people that are just jerks, have crappy graphics cards, or can't percieve how cards work in conjuction with each other?

Archived