Do you write your own music?

Bloodrun

no this isnt a poll

i was wondering if anyone wrote there music, becuase

no this is thed part that makes this, not belong in polls

becuase i am currently in the mood, or correct mind phase, for lack of a better term

to write music to go along with whatever you have.

i just wanted to know if anyone had lyrics that they wanted to be put to music.

all you have to do, is provided the entire lyrics, what kind of song it is, (sad, happy, anger) that stuff

to my knowledge all i will be able to do it, piano, unless i can get vegas to work, so yeah =)

and Mods

i am more then likely positive (yes, i know that doesnt make any sense)

that sense can be locked, and more then likely will be

I have guitar tabs that I never used in by band that i wrote. If you would like them...? I also wright songs some times' date=' but they are normally thrash/groove metal songs...:/

[/quote']

when i say write your own music, i mean as in lyrics...

My sisters write their own songs. It would mean the world to them if they heard it in song form. But as for me, I kind of dose of on song writing. That's just who I am.

My sisters write their own songs. It would mean the world to them if they heard it in song form. But as for me' date=' I kind of dose of on song writing. That's just who I am.

[/quote']

ok ill see what i can do

but um, i dont sing, so you wont be hearing any lyrics lol...

lyrics, no...

music, well...

i don't write it; i didn't study music so i don't know how. but i do create the occasional track on Fruity Loops - sorry, FL Studio - and a few of them aren't half bad. i've never tried it, but can one attach an MP3 file to a post as one can attach a thumbnail for a pic...?

lyrics' date=' no...

music, well...

i don't write it; i didn't study music so i don't know how. but i do create the occasional track on Fruity Loops - sorry, FL Studio - and a few of them aren't half bad. i've never tried it, but can one attach an MP3 file to a post as one can attach a thumbnail for a pic...?

[/quote']

um no you cant attach a mp3 file, only links to mp3 fils and or videos..

I have guitar tabs that I never used in by band that i wrote. If you would like them...? I also wright songs some times' date=' but they are normally thrash/groove metal songs...:/

[/quote']

when i say write your own music, i mean as in lyrics...

Then you should say write your own songs. Cause write your own music specifys instruments.

um no you cant attach a mp3 file' date=' only links to mp3 fils and or videos..

[/quote']

okay. well, do you know of any websites that can host MP3 files...?

Youtube can host an MP3 file. Just make a video of an image with the music playing and upload it.

Archived