Tri-Fighter Trials ~Sign Up thread~

OK so Me and Darth will make this thread so people can sign up and then I will make another thread for the contest. It will be a weekly contest.

The gist:

-Each week, 3 members who have signed up on this thread will be chosen to participate and will be PM'd a special entrance card along with what task they have to complete that week.

-From the day the PM is sent, the 3 contestants will have exactly one week to make the card according to the task and post their entry and the entrance card they received in spoilers on the actual contest thread (which, at the time of this writing, hasn't been made yet as we wanted to give people time to sign up).

-The winner of the weekly contest will receive 1 rep and a surprise prize, and will have a mark put next to their name here. Occasionally, we will have a battle of the winners where 3 people that have won previous weeks will go head-to-head one week.

-After 4 weeks the four winners will challenge each other. So the 4 winners of the 4 weeks will challenge each other. But after this challenge this contest will keep on going.

So if you think your up to it just write your name. Any questions feel free to PM me or Darth. Thanks for all people who will join. :)

Contestants:

-Frlf Da Snitch (Won Week One)

-Duelist9 (Week One)

-Dejhad

-Ultimate Ryan (Week One)

-Tyranno Kenzan

-AJWCollection

-Dark Edo Phoenix

-BlueKyubbi

-Wombat the Wanderer

-Enigma Zero

-Zeroshot

-JLethal

-schyshter

-Aximil

-element8923

-FFXFAN21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... no worries... lol. And this is halfway down the threadlist.

I'm not sure what this means. What's Tri-Fighter? And what's all the stuff about being given a card, but making your own in a spoiler and all that..?

Please more description. If you do, then I'll sign up.

Don't worry about the name and we will post a card that will a sure you that you will be one of the three chosen members. You must make a spoiler and put the given card in it.

Okay, maybe a little bit more explanation is needed.

The gist:

-Each week, 3 members who have signed up on this thread will be chosen to participate and will be PM'd a special entrance card along with what task they have to complete that week.

-From the day the PM is sent, the 3 contestants will have exactly one week to make the card according to the task and post their entry and the entrance card they received in spoilers on the actual contest thread (which, at the time of this writing, hasn't been made yet as we wanted to give people time to sign up).

-The winner of the weekly contest will receive 1 rep and a surprise prize, and will have a mark put next to their name here. Occasionally, we will have a battle of the winners where 3 people that have won previous weeks will go head-to-head one week.

Hopefully, that explains it a little more.

Archived