Tyrranux's Crap

Tyrranux

Just a few crappy ideas of mine, I know they could use some fine-tuning.

Battalion Beefpatty

6 stars

FIRE

2400 ATK/2400 DEF

Pyro

"A freakish being from another dimension who is basically a talking hamburger/chicken sandwich that can not only talk but has arms and legs, it despenses justice with it's signature Spicy Mustard Missile Gun."

Vengeance for a Lost Hero

4 stars

LIGHT

2000 ATK/1600 DEF

Zombie

"A floating armor torso containg the spirit of a grand hero who lost his life for a vain cause, now branishing the Damnation Masamune his spirit relentlessly seeks revenge."

the Sectroctopus

8 stars

WATER

2900 ATK/2500 DEF

Machine

"It is unknown how or why but some mysterious originization managed to revive the ancient sea witch into a colossal behemoth of technorganic steel, she now terrorizes the seas with her awesome new mecha fury."

The Crimson Basilisk

A colossal cobra-like serpent of the ancient world, it's scales red as human blood. It is capable of enfusing it's being with that of any creature it chooses, becoming an even more powerful engine of destruction.

Crimson Basilisk

9 stars

DARK

3000 ATK/3000 DEF

Dragon/Effect

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Additionally, you may pay 1000 of your Life Points, doing so will add 2000 ATK Points to the ATK of the Fusion Moster that is Fusion Summoned.

Crimson Orochi Magician

10 stars

DARK

2500 ATK/2100 DEF

Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

"Dark Magician" + "Crimson Basilisk"

This card's name is treated as "Dark Magician" while it is face-up on the field or in the graveyard.

Medusa's Champion

10 stars

DARK

3000 ATK/3000 DEF

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

"Crimson Basilisk" + 1 Warrior Monster

This gets the effect of the Warrior monster used as a Fusion Material Monster for this card's Fusion Summon.

Basilisk Shenron

10 stars

DARK

3000 ATK/3000 DEF

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

"Crimson Basilisk" + 1 Dragon Monster

This gets the effect of the Dragon monster used as a Fusion Material Monster for this card's Fusion Summon.

Crimsonus Maximus

10 stars

DARK

3000 ATK/3000 DEF

Machine/Fusion/Effect

"Crimson Basilisk" + 1 Machine Monster

This gets the effect of the Machine monster used as a Fusion Material Monster for this card's Fusion Summon.

Krymsoun; Lord of the Basilisk

10 stars

DARK

3000 ATK/3000 DEF

Fiend/Fusion/Effect

"Crimson Basilisk" + 1 Fiend Monster

You cannot use the card known as "Yubel" for the Fiend monster needed to Fusion Summon this card. This gets the effect of the Fiend monster used as a Fusion Material Monster for this card's Fusion Summon.

Red Queen Medusa

10 stars

DARK

0 ATK/0 DEF

Fiend/Fusion/Effect

"Yubel" + "Crimson Basilisk"

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Each time this Attack Position card is attacked, the ATK of the monster that attacked this card is added to this card's ATK. This card can only attack when you tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field.

Elemental Hero Crimson Neos

10 stars

DARK

3500 ATK/3000 DEF

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

"Elemental Hero Neos" + "Crimson Basilisk"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck (formerly known as the Fusion Deck) by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Neos" while it is face-up on the field or in the graveyard.

The Slipknot Beasts

Three colossal technorganic monsters forged from pure dark energy and capable of rendering the special effects of the opponent's arsenal useless against them. The Snake, the Toad and the Slug all form into a massive dragon-like beast of pure energy known as the Slipknot Jabberwock.

Slipknot Orochimaru

6 stars

DARK

2500 ATK/2500 DEF

Dragon/Effect

This card is unaffected by the effects of monsters. This card is not destroyed in battle with monsters with equal ATK.

Slipknot Jiraya

6 stars

DARK

2500 ATK/1000 DEF

Dragon/Effect

This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. This card is not destroyed in battle with monsters with equal ATK.

Slipknot Tsunade

6 stars

DARK

1000 ATK/2500 DEF

Dragon/Effect

This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards. This card is not destroyed in battle with monsters with equal ATK.

Slipknot Jabberwock

10 stars

DARK

3500 ATK/3500 DEF

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

"Slipknot Orochimaru" + "Slipknot Jiraya" + "Slipknot Tsunade"

This card is unaffected by the effects of monsters, Spell Cards and Trap Cards. This card is not destroyed in battle with monsters with equal ATK.

My World is Ending

Spell Card/Ritual

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Brimstone Hellspawn Xehaphiroth". You must Tribute two or more monsters on the field or your hand, Brimstone Hellspawn Xehaphiroth's ATK and DEF becomes the same as the combined ATK and DEF of all the monsters you Tributed, it also gains the effect of one of the monsters you Tributed.

Brimstone Hellspawn Xehaphiroth

10 star

DARK

? ATK/? DEF

Fiend/Ritual/Effect

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "My World is Ending". If this card is Ritual Summoned using a different Ritual Spell Card, it gains a basic 2500 ATK and DEF.

For the Ritual cards' date='the ATK & effect iheritance should be the ritual monster's effect.

Note:When Neos fuse with a non-Neo Spacian monster,it must be a normal fusion. (For proof,check Rainbow Neos)

[/quote']

I see. I'll keep that in mind next time I design my own "Neos" Fusion.

10 stars

DARK

3500 ATK/3000 DEF

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Neos" while it is face-up on the field or in the graveyard. Tribute one Neo-Spacian on your side of the field, this card gains the effect of the Tributed Neo-Spacian until the End Phase of the opponent's turn.

My World is Ending

Spell Card/Ritual

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Brimstone Hellspawn Xehaphiroth". You must Tribute two or more monsters on the field or your hand who's total Level Stars equal 10 or more.

Brimstone Hellspawn Xehaphiroth

10 star

DARK

? ATK/? DEF

Fiend/Ritual/Effect

If this card was Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card "My World is Ending", it's ATK and DEF becomes the same as the combined ATK and DEF of all the monsters you Tributed, it also gains the effect of one of the monsters you Tributed. If this card is Ritual Summoned using a different Ritual Spell Card, it only gains 2500 ATK and DEF.

Thanks for the imput^-^.

Before I forget,Crimsom Neos' effect makes no sense.When would you want to have an extra effect when the said Neo Spacian can have it permenantly.

I think you should remove 1 Neo Spacian in your graveyard from play to activate the effect.

Before I forget' date='Crimsom Neos' effect makes no sense.When would you want to have an extra effect when the said Neo Spacian can have it permenantly.

I think you should remove 1 Neo Spacian in your graveyard from play to activate the effect.

[/quote']

I knew my card ideas needed fine-tuningT-T.

10 stars

DARK

3500 ATK/3000 DEF

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

This card's name is treated as "Elemental Hero Neos" while it is face-up on the field or in the graveyard. Remove one Neo-Spacian from your graveyard, this card gains the effect of the removed Neo-Spacian.

I just thought up some more...kind of a Super Sentai theme.

Technorganic Hero Red Tiger

4 stars

FIRE

1500 ATK/1200 DEF

Warrior/Effect

This card is not effected by card effects that lower the ATK and/or DEF of FIRE monsters. When this card is sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Tiger Zord Token" (Machine-Type/FIRE/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1200) during your next standby phase.

Technorganic Hero Blue Viper

4 stars

WATER

1200 ATK/1000 DEF

Warrior/Effect

This card is not effected by card effects that lower the ATK and/or DEF of WATER monsters. When this card is sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Viper Zord Token" (Machine-Type/WATER/Level 4/ATK 1200/DEF 1000) during your next standby phase.

Technorganic Hero Yellow Baboon

4 stars

EARTH

1400 ATK/1500 DEF

Warrior/Effect

This card is not effected by card effects that lower the ATK and/or DEF of EARTH monsters. When this card is sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Baboon Zord Token" (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1400/DEF 1500) during your next standby phase.

Technorganic Hero Pink Crane

4 stars

WIND

1300 ATK/1200 DEF

Warrior/Effect

This card is not effected by card effects that lower the ATK and/or DEF of WIND monsters. When this card is sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Crane Zord Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 4/ATK 1300/DEF 1200) during your next standby phase.

Technorganic Hero Black Mantis

4 stars

DARK

1400 ATK/1200 DEF

Warrior/Effect

This card is not effected by card effects that lower the ATK and/or DEF of DARK monsters. When this card is sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Mantis Zord Token" (Machine-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1200/DEF 1000) during your next standby phase.

Archived