Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Warriors of Heat and Warriors of Wave(next 3 to join gain a rep)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blastoise-Yes my Lord.

Blastoise surfed his way down Mt. Silver. He headed into he forest, to try and locate Lord Entei.

Blastoise-Where and how can I find the fast one? Lord Entei is knowon for his speed after all.

ooc: Yeah, Im just not very active there, lol

Blastoise had to be extremly careful. Though he may be Lord Raikou, he was still an ELECTRIC pokemon. *I musn't anger hm.* Blastoise thought. He took a knee, and called to Lord Raikou.

Blastoise-My Lord, I am honored by your pesence. Migt ask you where Lord Entei may be found?

Blastoise-Thank you Lord Raikou.

Blastoise made his way to Fire Path, and stumbled across Lord Suicune. As a fellow WATER type, Blastoise felt much more comfortable.

Blastoise-Lord Suicune. Might I ask for your permission onto Fire Path? I wish to see Lord Entei.

ooc: Yeah. Don't ge me wrong, sight looks ok but, IDK

Blastoise and Suicune followed Fire Path, knowing they drew closer to Lord Entei. As they closed in, the FIRE pokemon that appeared became stronger and stronger.

ooc: Having some trouble gettin on the site right now.

Blastoise-I understand Lord Lugia.

~3Hours Later~

Blastoise had made his way to the eastern lake. He met up with Gyarados, who's mision was complete.

Gyarados-Well, I've go everyone on board. Looks like the 7 bosses won't be too much trouble.

Blstoise-Don't ocunt on it being so easy. They're sneaky. Get your first team ready to search the South.

Gyarados-Aye yae captain.

~Back in the North~

Charizard has landed on Holy Ground.

Charizard-This must be the temple to Lord Ho-oh. Blastoise is counting on me not to fail.

He roared triumphantly.

Charizard-And I won't!

Archived