NEW DARK mAGICIAN ARCHE TYPE COntest

shonenhikada

I want you guys to show me your creativity, come up with a cool monster that is Dark Magician/ DM girl arche type , it doesn't have to be really good but it has to be more than stick figers ok so that's the challenge use your creativity and I'll improve your drawing using your design as the basis.

If its not a contest than it needs to have the word "contest" removed from the banner and should probably have the words rephrased more to ask people to give him some image ideas of their own creativity of an Arch-Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, instead of contest format...

However, it doesn't belong in contests because there is no prize awarded to anyone making the images.

Actually, he wants pictures.

No where in his description does it say, "make me an arch-dark magician card", just 'arch-dark magician monster'.

Also, there is no prize. What kind of contest is it with no prize?

A simple rephrasing of his words and it goes from sounding like requesting a contest to just requesting some pictures from members.

Plus, you have DJ Osiris saying doesn't belong in contests.

Supermod > Mod

Supermod > Registered

I'll have to go with DJ Osiris' choice on this.

Artwork advertised to the public of the forum I agree should belong into showcase, however if the post is referring to just having the images sent to him, such as via e-mail or pm, then general would make a good position to make this post.

Since we are all on different terms about this, lets simply do this:

shonenhikada,

rephrase your post to a standard format that does not imply you wish to host a contest.

If it is a contest you wish to initiate, please post an end date to the contest, what prizes will be awarded, and your terms, then request the post be moved to the contest area.

If you are wishing for a public view of all artwork relating to Archemages, then I recommend you rephrase your post to state such and request to have this post moved into the Showcase forum.

If it is for personal and private use, then rephrase and specify such so that no further confusion arises from this topic.

Kurosaki, after re-reading my previous post I may have come off disrespectful. That is not my intention and I wish to apologise for any misunderstanding it may have or could have caused.

Archived