..Spider Goddess..

Dryad

createcardphp-127.jpg

Spider Goddess (UR)

Dark

8 Star

Fiend/Transcended/Effect

This card's attribute or type cannot be changed. When a monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Hand, Deck or is removed from play put a (Insect-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 1200) Spider Minion token into play in face-up Defense Position. While you or your opponent control a face-up Insect-Type monster on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by Spell, Trap, Battle, or Monster Effect. Tribute a face-up Insect-Type monster on the field, all battle damage that would be dealt this turn is reduced to 0, and your opponent sends the top card of their Deck to the Graveyard.

0/0

:)

I despise rush jobs like on this one

createcardphp-127.jpg

Spider Goddess (UR)

Dark

8 Star

Fiend/Transcended/Effect

This card's attribute or type cannot be changed. When a monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Hand, Deck or is removed from play put a (Insect-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 1200) Spider Minion token into play in face-up Defense Position. While you or your opponent control a face-up Insect-Type monster on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by Spell, Trap, Battle, or Monster Effect. Tribute a face-up Insect-Type monster on the field, all battle damage that would be dealt this turn is reduced to 0, and your opponent sends the top card of their Deck to the Graveyard.

0/0

:)

I despise rush jobs like on this one

@ wingblade2: I was playing around with sub-types but didn't want to go with "Divine-Beast" or "Divine-Fiend" or simply "Divine", I was trying to pull away from that stuff and give it a neat sub-type so it sounded like for instance Spider Goddess would actually be a Goddess among insects even though shes a fiend.

TY for comments :)

Archived