Souljah Itachi's Card Reviews - It's Original!

[align=center]Well, to be totally honest, I had one before but I stopped. The way I was reviewing was too detailed and took forever!

So now here is my new Review! Just post your card and I'll review!

But I won't review all your cards. Don't have that kind of time lol

So, get to posting! I need some card's to review.

[spoiler=Souljah Itachi's Card Reviews]

None yet!

[spoiler=Souljah's Card Grades]

None yet!

If you get a A (93% or Higher), you get 1 rep!

[/align]

[align=center]Well, to be totally honest, I had one before but I stopped. The way I was reviewing was too detailed and took forever!

So now here is my new Review! Just post your card and I'll review!

But I won't review all your cards. Don't have that kind of time lol

So, get to posting! I need some card's to review.

[spoiler=Souljah Itachi's Card Reviews]

None yet!

[spoiler=Souljah's Card Grades]

None yet!

If you get a A (93% or Higher), you get 1 rep!

[/align]

Could you review this card please?

38821ql0.jpg

LORE: This card can be Special Summoned if you have 3 or more "Dragon Tamer" monster in your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned this way, add 2 Dragon-Type monsters to your Deck from your Graveyard and shuffle the Deck. If a "Dragon Tamer" monster you control is destroyed, during the next End Phase that monster was destroyed, you may add it back to your Deck and shuffle the Deck. Then, draw 1 card. If a Dragon-Type monster you control is removed from play, look through your Deck and add 1 Dragon-Type monster to your hand.

Pic by GENZOMAN

Could you review this card please?

38821ql0.jpg

LORE: This card can be Special Summoned if you have 3 or more "Dragon Tamer" monster in your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned this way, add 2 Dragon-Type monsters to your Deck from your Graveyard and shuffle the Deck. If a "Dragon Tamer" monster you control is destroyed, during the next End Phase that monster was destroyed, you may add it back to your Deck and shuffle the Deck. Then, draw 1 card. If a Dragon-Type monster you control is removed from play, look through your Deck and add 1 Dragon-Type monster to your hand.

Pic by GENZOMAN

Could you please review this card? I'm worried about balance...

[align=center]commanderofsouls.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, select 1 unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on your opponent's side of the field. Each time this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, select an empty Spell & Trap Card Zone. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot Set Spells & Traps in the zones selected by this effect. When this card is removed from the field, destroy cards that you control, or decrease your Life Points by 1000 for each zone selected by this card's effect.[/align]

pic credit: JAE

Could you please review this card? I'm worried about balance...

[align=center]commanderofsouls.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, select 1 unoccupied Spell & Trap Card Zone on your opponent's side of the field. Each time this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, select an empty Spell & Trap Card Zone. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot Set Spells & Traps in the zones selected by this effect. When this card is removed from the field, destroy cards that you control, or decrease your Life Points by 1000 for each zone selected by this card's effect.[/align]

pic credit: JAE

38821ql0.jpg

LORE: This card can be Special Summoned if you have 3 or more "Dragon Tamer" monster in your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned this way' date=' add 2 Dragon-Type monsters to your Deck from your Graveyard and shuffle the Deck. If a "Dragon Tamer" monster you control is destroyed, during the next End Phase that monster was destroyed, you may add it back to your Deck and shuffle the Deck. Then, draw 1 card. If a Dragon-Type monster you control is removed from play, look through your Deck and add 1 Dragon-Type monster to your hand.[/color']

My first review is Shadow Avian's "Thermanal - Future Dragon"

Now let's go over the effect. It says you CAN special summon him, meaning he can be Normal Summoned too. But if you do Special Summon him with his effect, you can add 2 Dragon-Type monsters to your deck from your graveyard. I'm guessing that Dragon Tamers work well with Dragons, so this effect could be good for Thermanal and Other Dragon Tamers. (I can't really say, I didn't see the other Dragon Tamers.)

Then his next effect brings Dragon Tamers destroyed back to your Deck! To make things worse, you get to draw a card! Then the next effect lets you look search your Deck to add 1 Dragon to your hand if a Dragon is removed from play. Now these effects aren't too powerful, but they do give a slight advantage with almost no drawbacks!

The weird thing is, that the second and third effects are activated even if he wasn't Special Summoned! And he also has 2900 ATK, a pretty strong ATK for a level 7 monster!

To me, this card is little to mildly overpowered. It gives slight advantages to the controller, but has almost no drawbacks.

But a small drawback is that this card isn't really helpful in a deck that isn't revolved around Dragon Tamers. Another thing that you have to realize is that his effects send cards back to your Deck, lessening the chances of you drawing the card you want.

Image: It's okay, nothing special. 7.5/10

Name: It's cool, doesn't match the pic or effect as much as it could. 7.5/10

Effect: Some Drawback, No real big ones. 6.5/10

Level-Effect-ATK/DEF Balance: Meh, it's alright. 7/10

Overall: 7.125/10 - C- Good job! Keep working ;)

38821ql0.jpg

LORE: This card can be Special Summoned if you have 3 or more "Dragon Tamer" monster in your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned this way' date=' add 2 Dragon-Type monsters to your Deck from your Graveyard and shuffle the Deck. If a "Dragon Tamer" monster you control is destroyed, during the next End Phase that monster was destroyed, you may add it back to your Deck and shuffle the Deck. Then, draw 1 card. If a Dragon-Type monster you control is removed from play, look through your Deck and add 1 Dragon-Type monster to your hand.[/color']

My first review is Shadow Avian's "Thermanal - Future Dragon"

Now let's go over the effect. It says you CAN special summon him, meaning he can be Normal Summoned too. But if you do Special Summon him with his effect, you can add 2 Dragon-Type monsters to your deck from your graveyard. I'm guessing that Dragon Tamers work well with Dragons, so this effect could be good for Thermanal and Other Dragon Tamers. (I can't really say, I didn't see the other Dragon Tamers.)

Then his next effect brings Dragon Tamers destroyed back to your Deck! To make things worse, you get to draw a card! Then the next effect lets you look search your Deck to add 1 Dragon to your hand if a Dragon is removed from play. Now these effects aren't too powerful, but they do give a slight advantage with almost no drawbacks!

The weird thing is, that the second and third effects are activated even if he wasn't Special Summoned! And he also has 2900 ATK, a pretty strong ATK for a level 7 monster!

To me, this card is little to mildly overpowered. It gives slight advantages to the controller, but has almost no drawbacks.

But a small drawback is that this card isn't really helpful in a deck that isn't revolved around Dragon Tamers. Another thing that you have to realize is that his effects send cards back to your Deck, lessening the chances of you drawing the card you want.

Image: It's okay, nothing special. 7.5/10

Name: It's cool, doesn't match the pic or effect as much as it could. 7.5/10

Effect: Some Drawback, No real big ones. 6.5/10

Level-Effect-ATK/DEF Balance: Meh, it's alright. 7/10

Overall: 7.125/10 - C- Good job! Keep working ;)

[align=center]^_^

Great to see your Review Thread up and running, even if it is new

^_^

32210ub9.jpg

^_^

Bound to have errors, was made very Quickly.

Notes

- Works with the cards from my Rave Collection.

- First Card from my new 'Dark Rave' set.

- Extra Deck = Fusion Deck People!

Advantages

- You May get to destroy your opponent's Spell & Traps.

- Cards go back into your Deck when destroyed.

Disadvantages

- Temp removal of your top 5 Cards.

- May not get any Counters.

Ad and Dis are Equal in the long run.

^_^[/align]

...Wow, awesome card DJ...I love that picture..

Anyway, you can review this card...

39794dw9.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field in Defence Position, you're opponent cannot attack your Life Points directly. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, select 1 face-up DARK monster on your side of the field and increase the selected monster's ATK by this card's ATK. When the selected monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle, increase the selected monster's ATK and DEF by the ATK of the destroyed monster. When the seleted monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the selected monster's ATK.

Archived