UPDATED: DK's new single -- Combining the Allies, Zone, and Techno sets.

Kale

[align=center]hey, Kale here, and i made a new card.

this card combines the abilities of my set, the Allies, and Ultimate_Ryan's set that you might have seen, the technos and zone monsters.

Link to Ultimate_Ryan's set: here

Link to my Ally Set: here

heres the card, i hope you like it.

the rules for the card are in my original thread at the bottom of the first post if you are wondering what the heck it does.

enjoy!

technoknight-Rilld-1.jpg

new card lore:

When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Zone", "Techno", or Ally Monster from your Graveyard to 1 unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your side of the field. When 1 "Zone", "Techno", or Ally Monster you control is selected as the target of Spell or Trap Card you can move this card on top of the selected monster and switch the target to this card.

pic not mine, wolf's. ^_^

[spoiler=Ally Rules(please read these to understand)]i thought of a new set of rules, sort of like how the new synchro monsters are. These type of monsters have a sort of black background (which i have tried to replicate) and are called Ally monsters.

The way they work is simple: they stack on top of each other. most of them gain the effects of cards underneath it, like this one, but others i have yet to make have effects that gain ATK points to all the other 'stacked' monsters beneath it.

1. A Stack is a monster card zone with one or more Ally monsters in it, so a Stack can have one monster in it if the one monster is an Ally monster.

2. What they do: only the monster on top can attack, and all monsters change battle positions to what the monster on top is currently doing.

3. When the top monster is destroyed do to battle, the other monsters stick around for a while. just until they are attacked and destroyed. The top monster must be attacked first!!

4. If an effect activates that destroys all monsters, all monsters in the Stack are destroyed as well.

5. A card can be stacked like a normal summon, and it takes your normal summon for the turn.

6. Instead of placing it in its own monster card spot you place it on top of one of your own. or you can place it in an empty monster card spot if you want, but they wont get their effect that way in most cases.

7. Field Spells work the same way as ally monsters, they stack on top of each other and they going their effects. Unless stated, only the top card’s effect is applied.

[/align]

I kinda do' date=' it just might conflict with rules like 5 monsters on your side of the field at once, attacking monsters etc. But it should be ok. ^_^

[/quote']

erm, since you didnt read the rules straight through i added them to the main screen, and real the bolded one.

only the top monster can attack.....

ps, i updated the card, i added a cost and i lowered the attack. better?

nice' date=' I like the Idea, yet I may take my shot at it though and Kale would you like to assist me in making my set? (Zone Anarchy) you can make new Allies since they conflict and mess with zones!

[/quote']

sure. ^_^ when and where?

I don't see the update. >_>

okay, first:

ATK: 1900 --> 1500

effect: added in the text: "discard 1 card" as the cost to the special summon effect.

that wasnt there in the first card...

and second, the card under it cant attack according to my rules for the Ally type, and you didnt acknowledge that....

1) I still see the 1900 ATK card.

2) I meant' date=' when the stack is attacked.

[/quote']

@ bold: you do? i see the new version on my computer....

weird... o.O

@2: not sure what you mean.... but i will be willing to answer any further questions about the card. ^_^

I have to admit...I was really curious to see how a card like this would play into so many different and complex mechanics. I'm not sure that I would ever even remotely consider using the Zone, Techno and Ally cards in the same deck because it seems like the mechanics would not gel together(spend a ton of time building a stack...accidently shuffle it off the side of the field into oblivion...oops :lol:) but this card does accomplish everything it promised to deliver so it would work as a decent staple in either of the two deck types(I say 2 because Techno and Zone seem to feed one another well enough to be one deck).

The only real problems I see with the card are 2 things. The 1st being that if you remove all the technical terms...it's still a 4 star that allows you to discard a card to Special Summon a card from your Graveyard. It's like a little Creator that only summons specific monsters...but still. It's a teeny bit much I would think. I believe if you possibly upped it to a 5 Star then it would be a pretty sick card because it would cost you two cards to play to get 1500 that hops, special summons, and cancels Spells and Traps.

The second thing...seriously...lose the Guyver pic. :lol:

Overall, as usual, it wasn't a boring read. Nice work. :D

I have to admit...I was really curious to see how a card like this would play into so many different and complex mechanics. I'm not sure that I would ever even remotely consider using the Zone' date=' Techno and Ally cards in the same deck because it seems like the mechanics would not gel together[b'](spend a ton of time building a stack...accidently shuffle it off the side of the field into oblivion...oops :lol:) [/b]but this card does accomplish everything it promised to deliver so it would work as a decent staple in either of the two deck types(I say 2 because Techno and Zone seem to feed one another well enough to be one deck).

The only real problems I see with the card are 2 things. The 1st being that if you remove all the technical terms...it's still a 4 star that allows you to discard a card to Special Summon a card from your Graveyard. It's like a little Creator that only summons specific monsters...but still. It's a teeny bit much I would think. I believe if you possibly upped it to a 5 Star then it would be a pretty sick card because it would cost you two cards to play to get 1500 that hops, special summons, and cancels Spells and Traps.

The second thing...seriously...lose the Guyver pic. :lol:

Overall, as usual, it wasn't a boring read. Nice work. :D

@bold1: i actually laughed out loud at that!

@bold2: i was thinking that too... especially teamed up with my legion's defense power you could get three monsters out at once.... changing...

@bold3: what? i picked it from wolf's collection..... it seemed to fit the techno theme... thats why i got it. but if you have a better pic, by all means hand it over. :lol:

@bold4: thanks!

Archived