GC_Asakura's complete EMERGENCE OF DARKNESS set (Big)

GC_Asakura

What do you like most about this set?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like most about this set?

• The new Light Sealed/ Dark Sealed monsters
    • The draw power
    • The Necrofiends
    • The Dark Cyber Dragon/ machine support cards
    • other...

This is my complete EOD set. Some of the numbers on the set are messed up, but I'm taking care of that a little later.

disclaimer: I do not own the artwork on a majority of these cards, i simply used them to improve the quality of my work. I DO own the artwork for:

Fiend Cyber Dragon, Dark Cyber End Dragon, Reflect Bounder EX, Future Rebirth, Fire Dragon, and Destiny Hero Dark Raven

Necrofiends: Same as Gemini Monsters, except there effects trigger after a Special Summon from the Graveyard, kinda like Bastion's Yokai monsters from the Manga

FiendCyberDragoncard.jpgReflectBounderEXcard.jpgDHeroDarkRavencard.jpgFiendCyberDragoncard-1.jpgCardsfromaDD.jpgCyberneticFusioncard.jpgDoubleFusioncard.jpgDraw-MaticEliminationcard.jpgFusionShotCard.jpgSkillEliminationcard.jpgSpiritFusionCard.jpgTrapBoostCard.jpgCyberdarkShadowCard.jpgdarkmaraudercard.jpgPerfectSlimeClonescard.jpgDarkParasiteCard.jpgFutureRebirthcard.jpgDAlchemyCard.jpgDrawParadoxCard.jpgEnigmaAssassincard.jpgEnergyCellGeneratorCard.jpgHeroShieldcard.jpgKamikazeGoblincard.jpgNecro-IllusionCard.jpgPainfulTrapCard.jpgRemovalTreatycard.jpgToonBriefcasecard.jpgViciousTributecard.jpgWhiteKnightLancercard.jpgWhiteKnightLordcard.jpgZeroGazeCard.jpgCyberAngelBentencard.jpgCyberAngelDakinicard.jpgMachineAngelRitualcard.jpgHandExchangecard.jpgIperiacard.jpgKunoichiAyamecard.jpgBuriedTechnology.jpgDarkExtractViruscard.jpgProto-CyberFiend.jpgAttributeSealingcard.jpgCrystalLeviathan.jpgDarkBlastTrap.jpgDarkSealedCrystalDragon.jpgDarkSealedDragon.jpgDarkSealedDragonLV10.jpgDarkSealedGauntlet.jpgDarkSealedGeneratorBeast.jpgDarkSealedRipper.jpgENSwitch.jpgLightSealedCrystalDragon.jpgLightSealedDragon.jpgLightSealedDragonLV10.jpgLightSealedGauntlet.jpgLightSealedRipper.jpgNightmareDrawcard.jpgSealBarrier.jpgLightSealedShineSwordsman.jpgTheBalanceofLightandDarkness.jpgAncientGearKing.jpgBereserkerMechDragon.jpgBESArmoredCore.jpgCardofDrainingLife.jpgDamageBalance.jpgDarkNecroslash.jpgElnaDesNecrofiend.jpgDarkReflection.jpgD-Soul.jpgEvilHeroVampiricDrainer.jpgVertigoAngel.jpgSealBeacon.jpgFireDragonCard.jpgInfernoRagecard.jpgtotempole.jpgTenThousandStrings.jpgSpiderWeb.jpgSoulAnchorcard.jpgGreatBullDjinn.jpgGladiatorBeastDecimus.jpgDernagedFiendVisier.jpgCrystalDynastycard.jpgBrokenSealoftheForbiddenOne.jpg

• 3 years later...

YES, Thank you so nuch for makig the white knights I`ve been thinking of making them for about eight weeks but I didnt know the languge in which most of them are written in so I couldn`t work out the effects. I also can`t find pictures for them so 10/10

P.S. I have now idea but if you post cards which have already been made like the white knights is some kind of copyright system? message me if you know :)

P.P.S can you please make the other white knights that be soo cool thanks.

Archived