Who is better: Jaiden Yuki or Yu-gi Moto

Who is the Best?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the Best?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jaden is cooler. Much cooler, he has that sort of heroic way, especially when it comes to Elemental Heroes and Neo-Spacians. And don't forget, Jaden took control of Ra once, in a duel. -Or unless I was dreaming it...Some guy stole Ra and Jaden saved him. I think that their skill levels is about the same.

I think Jaden is cooler. Much cooler, he has that sort of heroic way, especially when it comes to Elemental Heroes and Neo-Spacians. And don't forget, Jaden took control of Ra once, in a duel. -Or unless I was dreaming it...Some guy stole Ra and Jaden saved him. I think that their skill levels is about the same.

I think Jaden is cooler. Much cooler' date=' he has that sort of heroic way, especially when it comes to Elemental Heroes and Neo-Spacians. And don't forget, Jaden took control of Ra once, in a duel. -Or unless I was dreaming it...Some guy stole Ra and Jaden saved him. I think that their skill levels is about the same.

[/quote']

That was a fake Ra I belive and Jaden is not cooler than Yugi

Yes. Definitely Yu-Gi all the way.

If anyway says Jaden because of him facing Ra once' date=' who cares?

Yu-Gi has all 3 God Cards, an awesome deck, he's the King of Games and, he had Exodia!

Yu-Gi all the way hands down, blind folded, drugged up and stabbed.

[/quote']

-.- They're both terrible if brought to real life standards - I believe the term "Holy one card usage Batman!" applies to their decks. With the exception of Polymerization, both of them use like, only one of each card in their decks.

By anime standards, Yugi is better without a doubt, but at least Judai doesn't have ridiculous hair. xP

Archived