My name is Cassie and i want to be your friend =)

Darkcastle000

Hiya all, im a lil new to the forum posts, as you can see i havnt posted much, and most of them i did today lolz.

anyway, im in need of some help a bit. I dont know how to add peeps to my buddy list, and on top of that i dont have any friends on here =(.

So if you wanna be my friend, here are some of my perks and quirks =)).

Im 19, 5'6'', 120 lbs, short black hair, no bangs, green eyes, i love music, anything with a great beat (techno, classic rock, r & b, a little rap, not alot, heavy metal, and some country), i loooove anime and manga, my favorite is naruto and bleach ( i just saw the movie last night!!!! =)), im fun and a little crazy, cuz you cant just have a normal person anymore =P.

So hey post if you wanna help me out and/or be my friend.

Rather than posting the same thread again, you should have just requested this one be moved. Also, respect needs to be earned. Lecturing someone on it, and insulting their intelligence, is no way to earn it.

~Moved~

-Darth

Welcome to YCM i think this is on the wrong forum but anywayz i think someone has told you how to add buddys so i'll be your bud :-) any questions pm me :-) also do you know how to donate points and give reputation points?

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Hm. Edit post is your friend.

Welcome. As I normally say, I'd be of early assistance, but my temper is actually shorter than an inchworm when it comes to helping new members. We hope you enjoy your stay and join the DARK SIDE.

With all due respect,

|||~God Xal

|||||||EEEEEEEVVVVIIIIIIIILLLL!!!!!! Master of the Cool Spacing

Greetings! I am Torchman, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Also, join Lord Davok's Secret Society of Competent Villains! [/advertise]

~Torchman

|EEEEEEEVVVVIIIIIIIILLLL!!!!!! Supreme Dictator for Life and Founder of Lord Davok's Secret Society of Competent Villains

Archived