Meti's Latest Single...An Icy gift for our Blue Member

Careless Whisper

Sense Icyblue was nice enough to make me a member card, I decided to make a card for him too...As well as throw in a song that will tribute him for Eternity.

39794pl9.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, select 1 DARK or LIGHT level 6 or higher monster from your Graveyard. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by the half of the ATK of the selected monster. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by battle, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon the selected monster from the Graveyard in Face-Up Attack Position. The selected monster cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly as long as this card remains in your Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases that this card is in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Soharta" token in Face-Up Defence Position. (Level 1/DARK/Fiend-Type/ATK 250/DEF 100) You may tribute 3 "Soharta" tokens to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your Main Phase 1.

[spoiler=Tribute Song]

Lyrics

Hello my friend we meet again

It’s been a while where should

we begin…feels like forever

Within my heart are memories

Of perfect love that you gave to me

I remember

When you are with me

I’m free…I’m careless…I believe

Above all the others we’ll fly

This brings tears to my eyes

My sacrifice

We’ve seen our share of ups and downs

Oh how quickly life can turn around in

an instant

It feels so good to reunite

Within yourself and within your mind

Let’s find peace there

When you are with me

I’m free…I’m careless…I believe

Above all the others we’ll fly

This brings tears to my eyes

My sacrifice

I just want to say hello again

Guest JoshIcy

sorry it took so long, when i got this Alpha Testing for a game opened.. so ya.

The effect is unexpected and a great addition to my massive member card collection xD. Congratz ^_^. 9/10 because its a tad overpowered lol

Meh..It's supposed to be a Perfect Circle type of card...But I'm glad you like it, took me a while to find that picture, I tried so many searches, until I finally just went to photobucket and searched Anime Swordsman...geez.

Anyway, I'm starting to make cards that take effect when they are summoned a certain way, then they have another effet that lets them be summoned again the same way...lol A Perfect Circle Card...lol

Archived