Custom Cards In Real

razor343

This is a step by step tutorial of how to use your custom cool cards in real so read on8)8)8)8)8)8):P:P:shock::shock::D:D

(you have to be ready to give up some crappy cards or cards u dont use)

STEP 1: Make sure you have made a custom card

STEP 2: Now right click on your card and choose ''save as'' give it a name you will also see you can only save it as .bmp

STEP 3:Open you saved card wither with paint or adobe photoshop i personally use photoshop

STEP 4:Now when you have your card open in either of these programs go to file>save as leave the name as it is or add a 2 at the end but this time change type from .bmp(bit map) to .jpeg and save it preferablly on your desktop

STEP 5: Now open up microsoft word and open up your card that was saved as .jpeg and right click on the pic and choose copy the paste it in Mic. word

STEP 6: Now this can be hard hold up a hard to your screen and re-size the custom big card to about the size of original card

STEP 7: When that's done and ur happy with it print it out and cut it out now put some glue over the crappy hard you wish to sacrifice and stick the custom card on

STEP 8: Now use ur scissors to just quickly trim off the edges and glue and corners that may be left out.

STEP 9: And VOILA! you have your own custom card but this time IRL(In real)

Note: Do not take custom cards on any yu-gi-oh tournaments use them only for custom card trading so if your friend made some too you can trade with him/her and only duel with your friend or brother/sister.

Hope you enjoyed and i hope you make some awesome cards please dont Make any bad posts unless uve got a hell of a good reason

• 4 months later...

This is a step by step tutorial of how to use your custom cool cards in real so read on8)8)8)8)8)8):P:P:shock::shock::D:D

(you have to be ready to give up some crappy cards or cards u dont use)

STEP 1: Make sure you have made a custom card

STEP 2: Now right click on your card and choose ''save as'' give it a name you will also see you can only save it as .bmp

STEP 3:Open you saved card wither with paint or adobe photoshop i personally use photoshop

STEP 4:Now when you have your card open in either of these programs go to file>save as leave the name as it is or add a 2 at the end but this time change type from .bmp(bit map) to .jpeg and save it preferablly on your desktop

STEP 5: Now open up microsoft word and open up your card that was saved as .jpeg and right click on the pic and choose copy the paste it in Mic. word

STEP 6: Now this can be hard hold up a hard to your screen and re-size the custom big card to about the size of original card

STEP 7: When that's done and ur happy with it print it out and cut it out now put some glue over the crappy hard you wish to sacrifice and stick the custom card on

STEP 8: Now use ur scissors to just quickly trim off the edges and glue and corners that may be left out.

STEP 9: And VOILA! you have your own custom card but this time IRL(In real)

Note: Do not take custom cards on any yu-gi-oh tournaments use them only for custom card trading so if your friend made some too you can trade with him/her and only duel with your friend or brother/sister.

Hope you enjoyed and i hope you make some awesome cards please dont Make any bad posts unless uve got a hell of a good reason

Can I use something the internet? For mac OS X 10.5.5.. Maybe a download. By the way I do not have' date=' "[b']Boot Camp[/b]", so I can not run windows stuff. By the way you may noticed that, I do not have a P.C. I have a mac..

Archived